Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate did a good job popularizing the manosphere/incel content.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
Yeah he said a lot of dumb stuff and played a character for the most part but he still had a major influence on young people with his traditional beliefs and for that, I applaud him.

Also he made a lot of modern women seethe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Redpill is low iq cope

>Literal pimp sucking money off of desperate guys
>Traditional beliefs
The guy is an all around dickhead, I don't know what anybody sees in him

The blue pill push back is going to be 10 times worse

>Traditional beliefs
he is a huge piss of shit,but i am kinda surprised at how sucessful he has been.4 months ago he was nothing and now a million people are being exposed to some blackpill with a lot of redpill sugar coating.I don't like grifters but at this point any publicity is good publicity.

I don't like grifters but at this point any publicity is good publicity
This is the type of attitude people on this forum need to exhibit. A lot of people on here seem to be too protective and gatekeeping of their safespace.

Dont really know anything about him or what he's said tbh. I do know he's made people seethe though. Has he gotten younger guys questioning the current state of the world and how little it offers them in terms of dating opportunities? If so that's a good thing. Guys should be allowed to have realistic expectations and understand what things are like. It might even lead them towards better methods of being able to improve themselves in areas that actually matter. Guys should be told early on, how they're valued and why they're valued, and what matters as well as what to expect. The bluepilled bullshit sold to most guys nowadays is borderline abusive imo. It sets many of them up for failure and leaves them with nothing but confusion, self hate, doubt and suicidal ideation.

Dumb autist. Andrew Tate is doing nothing but worsening inceldom. Incels will look up to him and think they can ascend, when they can't. They will NEVER be a chad, and Tate is making them think they will be. + Tate is a chad himself so idk what you mean lol

redpill is a gateway to the blackpill so i agree
No it's not, retard. Redpill will just produce more copes of how to be a better man, and only a few men will make it out of the cycle of copium

He promotes Redpilled content, which already is pretty predominant. There's nothing blackpilled about his views, and if what he says resonates with you. A better place would be Looksmax.org

He's just an entertaining fool and a very skilled marketer. Other than that his appeal is nonexistant.

Yeah he said a lot of dumb stuff and played a character for the most part but he still had a major influence on young people with his traditional beliefs and for that, I applaud him.

Also he made a lot of modern women seethe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
he greatly misrepresented us
by portraying a pathetic misogynistic position
YOU IDIOT

nothing is better than this

better to remain silent and to be thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt

He promotes Redpilled content, which already is pretty predominant. There's nothing blackpilled about his views, and if what he says resonates with you. A better place would be Looksmax.org

He's just an entertaining fool and a very skilled marketer. Other than that his appeal is nonexistant.
:bigbrain:

glue-sniffer.png

>Awww sheeeit niggah got some Glue?

he dates women with the sole intention of making them into prostitutes, how is that in any way traditional?

Not sure why the mods allow so many people here to worship this Tyrone.

Making women seethe may have been the only redeemable thing about him

he’s neither wise, “traditional”, or applaudable in any way

the redpill can be a gateway to the blackpills for a select elite few, but generally is more of a “self improvement“ refuge that people stay at for the rest of their lives until they inevitably beta bux

he dates women with the sole intention of making them into prostitutes, how is that in any way traditional?
FAGGOT NORMIE SEX HAVER

He lost a lot of that influence because instagram facebook banned him; else - yes

This is the type of attitude people on this forum need to exhibit. A lot of people on here seem to be too protective and gatekeeping of their safespace.
I 1000% agree with any publicity is good publicity. And now we are getting more than ever :feelsLSD:

andrew tate is a woman worshipping retard, i dont really think he has any effect on incels tho tbh

Besides his camgirl stuff, he believes in men being superior and women being the ones that should be nurtured like children, which is what they are.

andrew tate is a woman worshipping retard, i dont really think he has any effect on incels tho tbh
Maybe not incels specifically, but he generally made more people aware about manosphere stuff

Wat if we get banned from fb / insta / reddit / yt. Wait we're already banned from reddit
Yeah and it clearly didnt do shit since we have a decent community on this site

Although i wish it was a bit more active :feelsbadman:

Maybe not incels specifically, but he generally made more people aware about manosphere stuff
i dont really care about the manosphere, most of it is inherent bullshit that scams low iq low tier men

which is a high iq moneymaking tactic, but i digress. incel stuff is really the only thing thats honest with brutally below average or even average tier men about thier dating and life prospects

Yeah and it clearly didnt do shit since we have a decent community on this site

Although i wish it was a bit more active :feelsbadman:
We do but I think the reddit was much more viewed than our posts here; yes we post a lot but it's mostly just us the active users (plus the idiots from IT) reading. Not much spread of the message.

We do but I think the reddit was much more viewed than our posts here; yes we post a lot but it's mostly just us the active users (plus the idiots from IT) reading. Not much spread of the message.
Fair enough. But like ive been saying, self-improvement youtubers can get annoying but their underlying message of tradition/dont be a cuck is a good message

i dont really care about the manosphere, most of it is inherent bullshit that scams low iq low tier men

which is a high iq moneymaking tactic, but i digress. incel stuff is really the only thing thats honest with brutally below average or even average tier men about thier dating and life prospects
I agree that redpilled/self-improvement channels say a lot of annoying stuff but they have an underlying message of “dont be a bitch” and “bring back tradition”

Fair enough. But like ive been saying, self-improvement youtubers can get annoying but their underlying message of tradition/dont be a cuck is a good message
Most self-improvement youtubers are a total scam, they do nothing but make stupid self-improvement videos of recycled bullshit

Yeah they may sometimes tell some valid ideas but very most of them don't even follow those ideas themselves

Most self-improvement youtubers are a total scam, they do nothing but make stupid self-improvement videos of recycled bullshit

Yeah they may sometimes tell some valid ideas but very most of them don't even follow those ideas themselves
Have you heard of a channel called MilenniaThinker?

i used to watch his videos a year or two back, i remember him spreading some bluepills about being a "bloomer" or some shit jfl
Yeh i just watch some of his vids because they can be funny.

Besides his camgirl stuff, he believes in men being superior and women being the ones that should be nurtured like children, which is what they are.
You are an incel. Part of your identity is tied to lack of female attention, those same women that you see as children and are supposedly inferior to you. Does that make sense to you

>Traditional beliefs
true but at this point i embrace the honkler:feelsclown::feelsclown:. I laugh at funny dumb shit that makes soys and womyn rage. Also I like chaos and i want people in this shit world to suffer. If "Desperate" guy bought into hus pyramid scheme IDGAF. If you are stupid enough to listen to fake gurus i dont pity you

You are an incel. Part of your identity is tied to lack of female attention, those same women that you see as children and are supposedly inferior to you. Does that make sense to you
Fuck whores I dont need them anyway. I mainly use this site for bullying people who are generally soyboy cucks and hating in modern society