Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andre tribute

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Yeah was tall but I still relate. Why can incels only be short? I'm very tall and drunk myself but haven't gotten laid. I think Andre mostly got novelty poon in Asia. He never had a regular love and only has one known kid.
6aabc3be7f59c8092364350e

He's literally a sub 8 The only reason why he got laid was because he was taller than even the top 20% of chads

His only known daughter. Ugly foid.
Andre the giant daughter 2

He drank cases and cases of beer per night. He was in constant pain due to acrogemaly

He drank cases and cases of beer per night. He was in constant pain due to acrogemaly
acrogemaly reminds of the Fly where the guy just grows up so rapidly at 5 years old he was fucking pussy. He grew so fast that he became a FLY.

Attachments

• pajeet_.jpg
    pajeet_.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 5
acrogemaly reminds of the Fly where the guy just grows up so rapidly at 5 years old he was fucking pussy. He grew so fast that he became a FLY.
What the fuck is happening to that kid??

Its a reference to the movie Fly 2.
If you're talking about the pajeet in the photo its acrogemaly

He also was sub3 in terms of face, he probably just hired high-end prostitutes to get laid.
Andre the giant eyes hair color

He was gigachadcel