Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anders Breivik's prison cell

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
EditbxzXoAALPb7

No reason, just though it's interesting.

bigger than my fucking room jfl

:feelskek: Yeah if I was in Norway I would of committed femicide by now

Similar to my room. I don't have a PC tho

Come to think of it, this is actually pretty cool. You have internet, PC and stationary you can spend your lifetime here without worrying about anything. Don't have to worry about food or extra baggage. Just do your job and enjoy your copes just like a small child.

That's a TV in his room, not a PC monitor- so he mogs me.

They wouldn't give him a PC as he'd just humblebrag.
Oh yeah my bad. I should have zoomed in first.
So no internet? All right I can deal with that.
What about books? I'm sure you can read books of your choice?

Mogs my room hard

Uh... the thing is...

That was his old cell.

Tbf I don't know what's worse, shitposting talking about liberal scum on the internet contributing to their OWN demise or watching modern TV.

Do you prefer cancer or AIDS?
Oh yeah my bad. I should have zoomed in first.
So no internet? All right I can deal with that.
What about books? I'm sure you can read books of your choice?

Yeah Breivik does have access to his prisons library.

Last edited:
Pretty comfy.

Supreme prison cell for the supreme race. I don’t see the issue. He isn’t a nigger. Niggers get stuck in shitty cells

Fucking Norwegian prisons. We're supposed to be punishing these people.

No computer, no video games, only a tv.
I would've Epstein'd. Minus the sleeping officers, the messed up camera, and the, "BREATHE EPSTEIN! BREATHE!"

No computer, no video games, only a tv.
I would've Epstein'd. Minus the sleeping officers, the messed up camera, and the, "BREATHE EPSTEIN! BREATHE!"

Norway’s lenient incarceration policies have allowed Breivik to serve his 21-year prison term in a three-room cell, complete with a television, a workout room, and a Playstation console.
Praise the soyboys btw

View: https://twitter.com/bjornih/status/722794532228599812

Literally a uni dorm in the UK kek

Norway’s lenient incarceration policies have allowed Breivik to serve his 21-year prison term in a three-room cell, complete with a television, a workout room, and a Playstation console.
Praise the soyboys btw

View: https://twitter.com/bjornih/status/722794532228599812

Hm. I would be fine with no internet if I had a console. I'm going to assume he picked Playstation.
Then again I would gladly play on a Playstation 2. I didn't like the Playstation 3. Playstation 2 rocked!

humane country. Compared to amerishit where you throw you in solitary for j walking

Last edited:
Wish I had a desk like that one.

Imagine having a console and pc you can play online with. This will come in the future 100%

:feelskek: Yeah if I was in Norway I would of committed femicide by now
You’d also be able to get conjugal visits from crazy bitches who become your fans. Amenities paid for, entertainment, food, and sex. I don’t see how such a life is worse than ldaring by yourself in some shitty apartment which you have to wageslave for. If there wasn’t so much estrogen in the water mollifying men in the Nordic countries, their prisons would probably be filled.

free LDAR pass till death
sounds cosy

Fucking Norwegian prisons. We're supposed to be punishing these people.
What does punishment accomplish? Do you suppose that inflicting suffering upon a murderer somehow makes the situation better? It doesn't benefit anyone. Granted, I don't think that what's being done to Breivik is the right solution either. For people who have proven to be a permanent threat to others, then the best solution is to simply kill them as quickly and painlessly as possible. This prevents resources from being wasted, prevents people from experiencing pointless suffering, and still would prove to be an effective deterrent against crimes like murder.

That is not a prison
that is a NEET's dream

JFL imagine the parents of all those kids he murked still wagecucking and SEETHING when they see him living the NEET dream in total comfort.

Just live in Norway and kill 77 people theory

Fuck that's nice, and mogs the shit out of my uni dorm, and prob better than my flat, I just have more copes.

How do Vikings feel about their society being so liberal with punishment now? Compared to their old culture??

How do Vikings feel about their society being so liberal with punishment now? Compared to their old culture??
Vikings were nothing special. They were just made to seem tougher than they were because the monks whose monasteries they were raiding had nothing better to do than write.

Vikings were nothing special. They were just made to seem tougher than they were because the monks whose monasteries they were raiding had nothing better to do than write.
Agree but still comparing that Scandic culture and society today is a very stark difference

Niggas boolin

bigger, brighter and much much cleaner than my jfl

What does punishment accomplish? Do you suppose that inflicting suffering upon a murderer somehow makes the situation better? It doesn't benefit anyone. Granted, I don't think that what's being done to Breivik is the right solution either. For people who have proven to be a permanent threat to others, then the best solution is to simply kill them as quickly and painlessly as possible. This prevents resources from being wasted, prevents people from experiencing pointless suffering, and still would prove to be an effective deterrent against crimes like murder.

What makes the situation is justice. Payback for wrongs done.

Living the neet dream

humane country. Compared to amerishit where you throw you in solitary for j walking

They've gone to the other extreme end. It's a fucking bedroom with house amenities, for fuck sake. This is your punishment for mass murder in Norway.

Norway needs to be purged in WW3.

JFL

Mogs my neighborhood