Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anders Breivik vs Elliot Roger

Anders Breivik vs Elliot Roger

• Anders Breivik

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • Elliot Roger

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
shadowcel

shadowcel

Greycel
Who would win?
Breivik 5
Breivik V Roger
Au7M5qNN 400x400

Well, Breivik was obviously far better organized...
Breivik was almost serial-killer-tier while Elliot was more chimp-out-tier, tbh.
:feelsbadman:

Brevik is tall and stronger, elliot is 5'9.

strength and endurance - brevik. elliot is 5'8/5'9 manlet with the frame of a 12 yr old.

mobility - elliot. he would probably be more nimble due to his ectomorph frame and he has his BMW to escape the scene if needed. he has done this on multiple occasions.

strategy - brevik. brevik is more well organised whilst elliot panicked after failing to shootup the USCB sorority. he then killed random people rather than the stacies and chads he intended to kill.

overall this one goes to brevik.

Reputation - Elliot Rodger. Brevik might appeal to neo nazis and alt righters but not all incels. Not to mention Elliot's manifesto is far more entertaining to read, I barely make Brevik's manifesto. In addition many people can relate to ER (at least on the surface) as being frustrated incel.

Strategy - Brevik. ER's organization was shit tier that even the 4chan dude surpassed him by kills.

Knife fighting - ER. ER's killed 3 ricecels with like hundreds of strikes.

Lol 10 votes against 0 so far.

Sorry Elliot, but Anders is way out of your league.

Breivik is the Alpha incel while ER is the media/propaganda guy kinda like hitler and goebells
ZomboMeme 10082018041438

This matchup wasn't fair

White again MOGS ricecel

Is this even a question? Did you see Breivik's shooting record? Almostall were headshots. The guy is a pro shooter through and through.

Meanwhile the day of retribution was a completely failure where only normie to incel males and ugly females were killed. Not to mention an armed Elliot knocking on the door and waiting while the cops were already on his ass.

Elliot got stopped by a door, while Breivik currently holds the top score... i think. Paddock had a gigantic one too

Obvious

Breivik was a real machine

Elliot got stopped by a door, while Breivik currently holds the top score... i think. Paddock had a gigantic one too
I think Timothy McVeigh holds the top score, with 167 people killed, and 600+ injured

I go with Andrews Brevik on this one.

Andrews is far better organized, a well trained marksman, and planned his attacks months in advance. Whereas Elliot is a kid who is all over the place and has a better entertaining manifesto.

Don,t forget brevik also blew up a government building before he shot up that cucked island

Breivik mogs ER in every way except for the manifesto game. There is a jbw pill to be found here too. Whites even surpass ethnics in the killing sprees. Higher kill counts, better planning, better weapons etc. The race pill is the most legit pill there is.

You guys are traitors. ER is /ourguy/ he was a self proclaimed incel.

Incel Rodger vs Chad Brevik.