Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"And what if banned firearms?"

Yuwen

Yuwen

Frenchcel
★★
Well yes low IQ why we wouldn’t do this :)

That way, only criminals will have guns :)

We could also prohibit murder :)

We will then forbid knives and forks. :)

Then, since you can kill with anything, we will ban everything. :)
Personal and public transport, gas and fire, spoons, stones, then arms and feet, teeth... :)

come and take it cunts

Ban and gas non-chads, and problem of bright femoidic future be solved

well just lol UK is trying to ban knives and forks

Every man should own a firearm for protection or for an easy way to kill himself once he had enough.

Is it easy to get the license in Turkey? Or you don't need any at all?
in legal ways its not so hard or so easy, but illegal ones are more common and easier, of course

and if you live in a rather rural area like me, its much easier to get legal- or other one.

in rural areas you dont even need license tbh for most of time

Why didn't you used it, to kill yourself yet. I'm sure i would, ngl.
I don't consider suicide tbh call me pussy but I wouldn't do it and besides it suicide with firearms are pretty bloody and if you somehow survive you have to live deformed or like a vegetable

you can still buy it in parts and assemble it JFL

I don't consider suicide tbh call me pussy but I wouldn't do it and besides it suicide with firearms are pretty bloody and if you somehow survive you have to live deformed or like a vegetable
Alright, those are fair points, can't deny that.

Alright, those are fair points, can't deny that.
I remember my dad hiding shells so that I can't commit suicide et. of course he never admitted it but I know the reason

I remember my dad hiding shells so that I can't commit suicide et. of course he never admitted it but I know the reason
Lol, my dad used to take sleeping pills, which he also used to hide from me, for the very same reason.

not directly but they want to ban knife carrying completely etc even tho that wont change anything.
suifuel for me since im moving to UK pretty soon

lmao "forbidding knives", UK will probably actually do it anytime soon. They're that retarded.

They are scared of armed incels

Alek Minassian went ER with a truk.

Lets not give Germany any more ideas along with the UK. I feel bad for incels that live in the UK.

whats with the use of :)? I like it tbh