Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee And this is why we choose the bear

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★

I can guarantee the men in question are homelessfags these foids actively choose to protect when they know damn well these are the men attacking them, WOMP WOMP WOOOOMP!!:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Tweakers, dark triad chads, and potbellied boomers catcall --> High inhib soys, nerds, and incels blamed. Flawless logic.

And of course she had to pull out her phone to make a tiktok instead of calling the police jfl

Tweakers, dark triad chads, and potbellied boomers catcall --> High inhib soys, nerds, and incels blamed. Flawless logic.
Either they are larping and a foid is doing the whistle or its a homelessfag

Seems staged.

Foids running :feelskek:

And of course she had to pull out her phone to make a tiktok instead of calling the police jfl
There may even be no one there and it may just be two foids acting, which is also very common in them.

View attachment 1223826

I can guarantee the men in question are homelessfags these foids actively choose to protect when they know damn well these are the men attacking them, WOMP WOMP WOOOOMP!!:feelskek::feelskek:
I bet they weren’t even chasing. If she had the time to pull out her phone and record, they weren’t chasing

I bet they weren’t even chasing. If she had the time to pull out her phone and record, they weren’t chasing
It was 2 other foids with her "chasing" her

They should choose the rope and hang themselves

>Oh shit they're chasing us, wait, I need to pick my phone real quick and record it to post on Instagram.

She wouldn't have been able to outright the bear.

why do foids choose the bear?

why do foids do anything?

because they are retarded

There is a homeless guy near my house that sometimes starts to run behind or away from someone invisible while shouting. Poor dude must have schizophrenia, but he never attacked anyone.