Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL And they say incels are picky

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Note how they don't want feminists. ITcels on suicidewatch :feelskek:

In reality if a Chad showed up that list would be thrown out. They're just LARPing about how they will end up finding the perfect man.

JFL she literally has 40+ things on that list. Fucking whore.

These are my standards:

- Biological female (no tranny faggots)
- Be healthy weight. NO OVERWEIGHT BITCHES (would not touch with a 5 meter pole)
- Around My age 17-19
- No STDs
- No kids / no single mother whores
- No excessive piercings or tattos
- Absolutely CANNOT have that stupid ghetto / hood / ebonics accent. I cannot stand that shit. ZERO TOLERANCE.
- ****Having an "ugly" or "below average" face is completely acceptable as long as other standards are met.

I bet some IT cuck will say that my standards are too high or some shit :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

These are my standards when dating:

These are my standards:

- Be healthy weight. NO OVERWEIGHT BITCHES (would not touch with a 5 meter pole)
- Around My age 17-19
- No STDs
- Absolutely CANNOT have that stupid ghetto / hood / ebonics accent. I cannot stand that shit. ZERO TOLERANCE.
- ****Having an "ugly" or "below average" face is completely acceptable as long as other standards are met.

I bet some IT cuck will say that my standards are too high or some shit :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
IT cucks have actually lower standards.

Where the fuck did they get that we're picky in the first place?

Chad could be that whole entire list at once and she would still fuck him

Where the fuck did they get that we're picky in the first place?
Because when one guy says he wants a model tier gf who’s a virgin, all incels want that according to IT. Incels are one person according to their theories.

-No std, clean holes
-No kids
-Not too old
done

These are my standards
1-Female
2-Virgin
3-Loyal
4-Faithful
5-Around 5/10 in terms of looks, but not a dealbreaker
6-My height or shorter, but not a dealbreaker
7-My age or younger, but not a deal breaker unless the difference is too big
8-Loving
9-Caring
10-Affectionate

Yess, I know wanting a virgin while being a virgin myself is a crime according to society.

Lol didn't read, FUCK WOMEN.

The "queen" who wrote that:

Aaaa 400x400

Payed for sex
Has no female friends
Never had a long term relationship
Is pro life

“Teenage love is overrated” “kids are overrated “ .... more and more blackpills to back up our point that’s over by high school and still a virgin.

jfl to femals pua

spoiler : foids will never be satisfied

These are my standards:

- Around My age 17-19
- No STDs

These are the maximum amounts of standards we have, and some of us don't even have that, yet bluepillers keep strawmanning us we only accept stacies???

Some incel standards are so low and if they lowered them any further we're talking corpses.

>halo is definitely better
"Teehee I know the name of videogame , see Chad i'm gamer just like you "

These are my standards
1-Female
2-Virgin
3-Loyal
4-Faithful
5-Around 5/10 in terms of looks, but not a dealbreaker
6-My height or shorter, but not a dealbreaker
7-My age or younger, but not a deal breaker unless the difference is too big
8-Loving
9-Caring
10-Affectionate

Yess, I know wanting a virgin while being a virgin myself is a crime according to society.

Payed for sex
Has no female friends
Never had a long term relationship
Is pro life

“Teenage love is overrated” “kids are overrated “ .... more and more blackpills to back up our point that’s over by high school and still a virgin.

These are my standards:

- Around My age 17-19
- No STDs

Ngl 17-19 is cope

My standards are nothing compared to my looksmatch

These are the maximum amounts of standards we have, and some of us don't even have that, yet bluepillers keep strawmanning us we only accept stacies???
They desperately want to make incels look bad

Holy shit that list is HUGE lmao, if she was such a catch that she can afford herself such standards, she'd already find a worthy man, but no, she's browsing "female dating strategy" because she's a lonely old landwhale hag. Who does she think she is?

Some incel standards are so low and if they lowered them any further we're talking corpses.
High IQ. I really don't understand where the notion that we have high standards comes from. If we were the last men on earth we wouldn't get any.

Also her profile says she's a femcel LMAO. Hahaha why does she have such standards then?

TeHee

I just want a young skinny foid who likes me