Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based And they say incel community is toxic...

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Outside of incel bubble very rarely who suports my enlightened cultured wish to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture. What humanimal creatures want for me - is to go betabuxx for ugly roasies, or to stay single, but no way to achieve anything whats above their disgusting normie norms
And it is here "toxic", where support for cultured golas in life can be found. Here often words of "its over" happen, but they are not toxic, if just blacpilled statement that it may be over, not wish for it to be over for me

While normies of outside world (and some toxic ugly normies in here), WANT for me to fail in finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture, and even more - if searching her by unconvenional ways and her also unconventional, not in ways who normal (by giving money to cunts) and wifeoid who normal (greedy cunt who wants betabuxxer)

It is world outside of incel bubble, what is totally toxic, hatefull, and misoculturist (and few ugly normie users in here, mods could do good job by baning them for promoting cuckery, betabuxxing, and normoidism)

tfu on femoids, normies, and ugly normies
Debilasnxblet Spitonfag Spitonisrael

Last edited:
Roasties are toxic

Outside of incel bubble very rarely who suports my enlightened cultured wish to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture. What humanimal creatures want for me - is to go betabuxx for ugly roasies, or to stay single, but no way to achieve anything whats above their disgusting normie norms
And it is here "toxic", where support for cultured golas in life can be found. Here often words of "its over" happen, but they are not toxic, if just blacpilled statement that it may be over, not wish for it to be over for me

While normies of outside world (and some toxic ugly normies in here), WANT for me to fail in finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture, and even more - if searching her by unconvenional ways and her also unconventional, not in ways who normal (by giving money to cunts) and wifeoid who normal (greedy cunt who wants betabuxxer)

It is world outside of incel bubble, what is totally toxic, hatefull, and misoculturist (and few ugly normie users in here, mods could do good job by baning them for promoting cuckery, betabuxxing, and normoidism)
Nobody wants you to fail.

You guarantee yourself that outcome.

brutal no reply pill

I split the bill