Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity And they say beauty standards for women are high

autism kills

autism kills

*excited lil hands*
★★★

Women are more brazen than ever these days about their disgust and hatred for non-chads, but somehow bluepillers still believe that ugly women are gasping for sex with their looksmatches.

This bitch is my looksmatch

Her looksmatch is the poster above me

the meme gender strikes again

Meh, the ugly ones were all fat, who cares.

The others aren't fat, but have god tier jaw and hair too, still unfair.

Fatcels vs chads.

They think it's funny to humiliate ugly men and then they wonder why hERoes exist. Seriously we need more hERoes.

they aren't even bad looking wtf..and she doesnt look better either. hypergamy must be stopped.

These videos are depressing and ragefuel at the same time

mfw i read or hear someone saying that men have too high standards for women.
DC2FC206 D93E 4623 8142 AD1AB8631161

Her head is shaped like a fucking egg

2nd guy, first video mogs me so hard we don't even look like the same species. It's over.

Maybe I just can't tell between normies, chadlites and chads... but the second video looked similar first and second part.

Foids live life on easy mode and always win, news at 11.

Joined Jun 18, 2018
Time spent online 841:13
Posts403

How come you have so less posts?

It's hilarious cause all the guys in the first clip is her looksmatch so she's basicaly repulsed by her own looks level, yet she thinks she's worth dating a Chad?

Whore looks like an utter subhuman. I might just make a tiktok to personally tell this cunt to neck.
They think it's funny to humiliate ugly men and then they wonder why hERoes exist. Seriously we need more hERoes.

Joined Jun 18, 2018
Time spent online 841:13
Posts403

How come you have so less posts?
I have no motivation to postmaxx because the dogpill destroyed me. I'm content with lurking and posting occasionally.

I have no motivation to postmaxx because the dogpill destroyed me. I'm content with lurking and posting occasionally.
Never become a postmaxx, it fucks your brain.

They all have the princess complex syndrome, -8/10 = over.

Her looksmatch is too ugly to even post on this forum wtf

she's literally femcel tier lol

She's a boneless mutant,
The sucken cheekbones really give off a disheveled appearance, which likely originated as a result of the facial posture she has in the first video.

The foid is solidly norwooding too.

she didn't like those guys because they had negative mindsets and bad personalities, teehee

Its ovER for hERocels