Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

...and then everyone clapped

• Thread starter Incel Rap Genius
  • Start date
Incel Rap Genius

Incel Rap Genius

Recruit
★★★
Read this fuckin retarded ass reddit post on r/Assbugergirls

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aspergirls/comments/xkmgq8/this_guy_tried_to_mansplain_my_own_special/

women cant be autistic we're taking that privilege away from them.

reproduction of post for people too lazy to click on the link:

THIS GUY TRIED TO MANSPLAIN MY OWN SPECIAL INTEREST TO ME.

And it was hysterical.
So there was this guy in my Eve corporation (online game group I'm in the process of leaving cause it's full of incels). I mention I'm a woman and he starts explaining to me how men have it way worse than women etc. One of his examples was the Titanic and "women and children first." I told him, "That entire thing started with the Birkenhead Drill in 1852 and it's pretty outdated." So, of course, he launches into this whole thing about naval history in the last 200ish years. He's talking down to me and he's being super condescending. He's mansplaining.
I tell him, "naval history is something I've been interested in for a really long time." So, of course, he activates what I call "name three songs" mode and tells me "oh you don't know that much."
This is to the girl who is so autistic I have the order of battle for the Battle off Samarr memorized.
So I just dropped that list on him and... crickets, followed by "that's easy, everyone knows that."
So I asked him what he'd need to be convinced and he says "tell me something even hard."
So I just dropped a list of Japanese dreadnoughts and their operational histories on him and went to bed.
It has not come up since.

AND THEN EVERYONE CLAPPED

>joins mens club
>immediately complains

message that cunt to insult her and put her in her place

I doubt that's even a woman.