Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious And the NEW undisputed Boxing Cruiserweight champion of the world...

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
NMmyihg.jpg

Oleksander Usyk!
Absolutely beautiful masterclass of outboxing technique, Gassiev had absolutely no answers past the sixth rounds when Usyk started nullifying his bodywork. Fitting then that this was for the Muhammad Ali trophy, Usyk even capped it off with a cheeky Ali shuffle to close round 12.

I hope that Usyk moves up to Heavyweight and puts on great performances against the elite. I want this dumb meme that guys like Muhammad Ali are too small to hang with any modern Heavyweight to die already, and I think Usyk given all of his similarities to Ali (Height, Reach, Style, Weight) would put that myth to rest once and for all.
https://my.mixtape.moe/pzqeql.webm
https://my.mixtape.moe/rxitvs.webm

@IronMike

ha ha ha.. i did not see the fight yet but congrats (yet another aryan victory)

Gassiev looked so limited the entire fight, what an absolute lack of effort. 50 or so punches in the first 6 rounds. SMH. I want to see Usyk vs tony bellew.

You watching mungia vs smith tonight?

I'm seeing people saying on boxingscene saying he beats cruiserweight evander lmao

Last edited:
Gassiev looked so limited the entire fight, what an absolute lack of effort. 50 or so punches in the first 6 rounds. SMH. I want to see Usyk vs tony bellew.
I wanna see Usyk vs Bellew just to see Bellew's smug mug get played with for 12 rounds. Doubt Usyk can KO him though.

Munguia vs Smith was a great action fight. I like most thought Munguia would steamroll him just like he did Sadam Ali, but that evidently didn't happen. Definitely became a big fan of Munguia tonight though. He's young and inexperienced, but he's introspective and knows that he has a lot to improve on.

I wanna see Usyk vs Bellew just to see Bellew's smug mug get played with for 12 rounds. Doubt Usyk can KO him though.

Munguia vs Smith was a great action fight. I like most thought Munguia would steamroll him just like he did Sadam Ali, but that evidently didn't happen. Definitely became a big fan of Munguia tonight though. He's young and inexperienced, but he's introspective and knows that he has a lot to improve on.
I think his style will make his career a bit like Vargas. Not a long career at the top. He can definitely make some money though, especially with HBO getting behind him.

BTW I fucking miss the production quality from Showtime/HBO, with this new faggy jewish streaming service that ESPN and DAZN(DEEZ NUTS) are pushing, I'm so glad to be able to chill and watch boxing on a fucking TV.

Next week is going to be a huge day of boxing with Parker v Whyte, Mikey v Easter, and the vacant WBO strap at 130 on ESPN+(jew)

I think his style will make his career a bit like Vargas. Not a long career at the top. He can definitely make some money though, especially with HBO getting behind him.

BTW I fucking miss the production quality from Showtime/HBO, with this new faggy jewish streaming service that ESPN and DAZN(DEEZ NUTS) are pushing, I'm so glad to be able to chill and watch boxing on a fucking TV.

Next week is going to be a huge day of boxing with Parker v Whyte, Mikey v Easter, and the vacant WBO strap at 130 on ESPN+(jew)
Same, i'm already sick of this move to streaming services, it's just fracturing where I can watch Boxing. It may only be $5 a month for ESPN+ and $10 a month for DAZN (I refuse to pronounce that as "Da Zone" btw, what a dumb fucking name) but i'm already paying for cable and Showtime/HBO, and they're still gonna expect me to pay PPV for some bouts too.

And if I can't watch it in perfect quality on my TV anyways i'm not gonna bother paying for it, i'm just gonna find a stream because it makes no difference in the end. I'll get buffering on both and sub-par streaming quality on both.

I'm excited for next week. End of July has been a real Boxing treat. I'm hoping Parker finally puts an end to the Whyte meme. If not my man Wilder will probably end it.

Same, i'm already sick of this move to streaming services, it's just fracturing where I can watch Boxing. It may only be $5 a month for ESPN+ and $10 a month for DAZN (I refuse to pronounce that as "Da Zone" btw, what a dumb fucking name) but i'm already paying for cable and Showtime/HBO, and they're still gonna expect me to pay PPV for some bouts too.

And if I can't watch it in perfect quality on my TV anyways i'm not gonna bother paying for it, i'm just gonna find a stream because it makes no difference in the end. I'll get buffering on both and sub-par streaming quality on both.

I'm excited for next week. End of July has been a real Boxing treat. I'm hoping Parker finally puts an end to the Whyte meme. If not my man Wilder will probably end it.
Dillian and his garbage stamina is getting exposed next week.

And I love how the boxing public is just going along with whatever Hearn says in regards to DEEZ NUTS. Perfect example of the race pill.

Look at cucks comparing paying $10 bucks a month to the FREE top notch matchups that we get with fighters under Haymon. Like you said, I'll be using my always loyal stream to watch what I need, same thing I did yesterday with the WBSS.

LMAO at paying money to watch undercard level fighters like Boo Boo.

I can't wait for Fury Vs. Usyk. Fury will probably keep him on the distance with his long hands and also Usyk can't tire him by punching him in the waist arealike Whyte tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back