Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill And the fun ends

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Alcoholic
★★★★★
Why does every good post have to get taken down on .is? We can't just have one win or something, shit is retarded as fuck. :feelscry:

Bill Murray Film GIF

Because they get called troll posts by the (((mods)))

Because the feds would see it and think even worse of us than they already do and try to shut the forum down

Ask the mods

Perhaps it's for the better. I don't understand why some people here have this burning hatred for cucktears. They literally are some of our biggest recruiters anyway. And their subs are way less active than they used to be.

Perhaps it's for the better. I don't understand why some people here have this burning hatred for cucktears. They literally are some of our biggest recruiters anyway. And their subs are way less active than they used to be.
I guess we just get tired of all of the constant hate we receive and so eventually it builds up and we lash out. :fuk:

I hate IT as well, simply because they are ignorant retards that deny our struggle. I do however look through there sometimes and get a good laugh out of their stupidity.

There was fun?

Damn! I hate missing out on fun...

No fomo bro!