Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel And so...an incel is made.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
6CE0231A 3EF5 40FB BE5B 6146B024624E

I will see that child in 18 years posting on .co as a turbo manlet because his parents couldn’t just wear a condom.

We should already create an account for him so he can start out with a good jonied date flex

he will be posting here when he is 12

Isn't 4'8 tall for an 8 year old?

8 yr old in question is 4’1. Even if he’s not short now, he will be. Genetics dictates it with a 4’8 mom.
Poor kid. It ended as soon as the sperm touched the egg.

We should already create an account for him so he can start out with a good jonied date flex
This. We should also postmaxx for him so he doesnt get bullied for being a graycel

Her looksmatch used to postmaxx here, but roped at the end

4'1" is turbomanlet tier even at 8. This child is cursed

Isn't 4'8 tall for an 8 year old?
8 yr old in question is 4’1. Even if he’s not short now, he will be. Genetics dictates it with a 4’8 mom.
I had that height until I was 10 years old, then I reached 5'7 continuously or little more with my last measurement. That boy must be very unlucky not to reach a socially acceptable height.

I found that the average height for an 8 year old white American male is only 4'2 so 4'1 doesn't seem that bad

Father looks like Jon Davis from Korn

Attachments

• Jonathan_Davis_2016.jpg
    Jonathan_Davis_2016.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 15
I had that height until I was 10 years old, then I reached 5'7 continuously or little more with my last measurement. That boy must be very unlucky not to reach a socially acceptable height.
You think this kid will go any higher than 5’2 you’re insane. 4’1 is short even for an 8 yr old.

Damn that's brutal.

That said, an 8 year old that's 4'1 is average...for now.

Yet she probably brags about protecting the gene pool when it's her shit genes that makes these rejects.

If she is 4’8, the father looks to be about 5’8 at most. The kid will stop growing at age 15 for sure, where he will likely be around 5’6, IE: over.

Females should be legally forced to fuck their heightmatch

He's 4'2 and 4'1 seems to be the average for his age. My mom was short compared to my father, but I still grew up to be a little bit taller than him.

This.
So many lowIQ NPCcels here. My mom was short but I'm still tall because my dad was tall. I could have been short or tall. It's all genetics you get from you parents. This kid has a very high chance of getting is father's height.

Femoids under 5'3" / under 160cm need to be banned from reproducing smh
Society like to blame short men for everything but never blame women for passing down their shit tier genetics. They want short men gone but they create short childrens and the cycle continue.
Females should be legally forced to fuck their heightmatch

Society like to blame short men for everything but never blame women for passing down their shit tier genetics. They want short men gone but they create short childrens and the cycle continue.

This. I recommend one of the usernames below:

• midget_whore_momcel
  • Gigamanletcel
  • midgetcel
  • SadShortStaleMale
  • ManletTruecel

Horrible parents if they don't blast him with HGH.

I feel for him tbh

The kid is crying:cryfeels:

Honestly, good