Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And inceltears and rest say we are worst posters on internet

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
IMG 6268

If you can’t read small words:
“My my father always spoke softly at the same kept a big stick in the bedroom . My brother was many times on the receiving end of that stick. Me on the other hand respected that stick so much , I had an excellent relationship with my father.”
Big point : in the bedroom.
Okay so big stick in the bedroom and my brother got receiving end of that stick.
Translation: who has a big stick in a bedroom?
It’s purposely trolly but incel tears would never understand it because they are retarted.

It’s legit a joke about her brother being molested but her being in a relationship where she “respected” her father’s stick in the bedroom.
Yet we are the worst posters on any forum allegedly by topic.

No I'm pretty sure she's talking about a stick that the dad used to beat the kids with? Idk tho

No I'm pretty sure she's talking about a stick that the dad used to beat the kids with? Idk tho
If she isn’t an English speaker maybe the way she said it signified a concept of a bedroom stick I don’t understand with google translate. But I think it’s fucking trolling. Good on those foreigners with their bedrooms sticks

If she isn’t an English speaker maybe the way she said it signified a concept of a bedroom stick I don’t understand with google translate. But I think it’s fucking trolling. Good on those foreigners with their bedrooms sticks
And faggy for not giving his foid daughter any discipline

“Unicorn lover 2523”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back