Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ancient African Poem

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
Da Odyzee:
Holla @ me bouta fancy nigga
Thot, holla how dat nigga be missin' 'cuz he finna gonna go
cuz he wuz clappin' da cracka crib of Troy
and where dat nigga went, wut niggaz he holla @, da payne dayum
dat nigga be in pain in da wutta
n how dat nigga got da welfare 2 be alive know whattam sayin
how he got his niggaz back in da hood
but dem niggaz were 2 wyld to keep at bein clappt', fool niggaz
dey wuz eatin da sun kang grassdoggos n sheit, and da kang
wuz like miss me wid dat sheit u aint gettin back in da hood homie
now thotkang, nigga of Thundercracka
be tellin da old story fo' rite now
finna gonna look fo' da begin

no hard cracka words, just written in brotha

Bongolands me

I cried; truly a masterpiece and work of art, depicting the daily struggles and strife of your average prehistoric hoodcel black, and in such eloquent and refined language... :feelsaww:

Hopefully enabling zoomers and their quite alike kangs, perhaps dwelling in the curse of subhumanity and eluding themselves into the sweet lies of the bluepill/redpill, to more fully understand the bitter truth of reality and the destruction hypergamy and rampant moral degeneracy is wroughting upon the modern world! :feelsclown:

I cried; truly a masterpiece and work of art, depicting the daily struggles and strife of your average prehistoric hoodcel black, and in such eloquent and refined language... :feelsaww:

Hopefully enabling zoomers and their quite alike kangs, perhaps dwelling in the curse of subhumanity and eluding themselves into the sweet lies of the bluepill/redpill, to more fully understand the bitter truth of reality and the destruction hypergamy and rampant moral degeneracy is wroughting upon the modern world! :feelsclown:
ayo bitchass whyte boi yo academic sayins be meanin nuffin where welfare checc at?????

When I talk like this people make fun of me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back