Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anatomy of a fail

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
My low-tier normie friend always is trying to meet girls. And never once has a girl given him her number, in the many times I've seen him cold approach women. What is game ending for this guy is he has narrow shoulders. Otherwise he is white, 5'11, high income.

Anyways we are walking around this nice lake and there is this attractive slim brunette mid woman sitting reading something near the trail where many people walk by. So she might actually have been looking to talk to new people sitting there. She looked the same general social 'class' aka if it wasn't for women being vicious discriminators it would be the type of woman in the same social sphere, like couples coming over for drinks.

I call single women I see out and about 'Chad onlies'. So I pay them no mind, literally don't look at them, let alone smile.

My friend is a master of the patented 'beta male smile'. It is just so game over when he comes up to a girl with his beta male smile. It instantly disqualifies him for life as someone she would ever let near her pussy.

The problem is the women smile back usually and say hi when my friend comes in as a disqualified beta male smiling cuck. He then always tries to have a bad joke and mention about how much money he makes. Then the girls always says oh sorry she 'has a boyfriend'. The girls take great pleasure in rejecting him which he misinterprets as they liked him.

It is especially savoring the victory for women as my friend makes a fairly high income, to reject a man of that social standing makes the woman think in her low iq mind that she is elevated in social standing.

So in this case with the brunette he goes up to her with the beta male smile, while I am cringing a ways away. And it takes like 10 seconds before she says 'oh I have a boyfriend'.. and my friend comes back smiling saying 'they can't say yes if you don't ask'.

D91

blackpill him, don't just watch him make a fool of himself over and over again

His friend sounds a little retarded, he's never successful but keeps cold approaching women. Some retards unconsciously cope like that.

His friend sounds a little retarded, he's never successful but keeps cold approaching women. Some retards unconsciously cope like that.
the blackpill can cure low IQ

I've tried for years to blackpill him, this guy is dedicated to the bluepill. Let me put it this way, knowing what we know now about WWII.. he would still go up over the trench and give his life to fight the Nazis and save feminism and democracy.

I've tried for years to blackpill him, this guy is dedicated to the bluepill. Let me put it this way, knowing what we know now about WWII.. he would still go up over the trench and give his life to fight the Nazis and save feminism and democracy.
hopefully time will change him for the wiser

someday he will throw in the towel, I hope so

someday he will throw in the towel, I hope so

I am hoping too, sometimes he sees the light briefly. But then when I'm not there he gets talking to normies and he watches a lot of normievision, so he gets his enthusiasm back, and hes out there again.

I am hoping too, sometimes he sees the light briefly. But then when I'm not there he gets talking to normies and he watches a lot of normievision, so he gets his enthusiasm back, and hes out there again.
He can always JBW in asia tho.

sooner or later he will notice the blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back