Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anatomy foid torments me further

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
This stupid whore treats every person in that class so normally but acts like I'm fucking incompetent.

[UWSL]Example: my friend and I were hanging out and I said hi to her friend at a college social event. She fucking stares at me angrily until I walk off, and when I turn around this cunt is still giving me dagger eyes. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I see her on the way to classes from building to building and she never says hi to me. She says hi to literally every other person besides me and asks them things, but whenever I do anything she shuts me down and says I'm retarded. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I was talking about some people in my anatomy class and she turns around and tells me to stop slandering people when she does the same thing all the time. Then the soyboy who tag teamed me with her two days ago comes back around and tells me to stop "gossiping"[/UWSL]

This foid is so sad when other people are not in class, but when I am not there she doesn't even notice. She purposely makes a point to be as cruel as humanly possible to me for no reason.

Don't put up with that shit. Call her out on how she treats you differently than everybody else. Say "are you prejudiced or something?" That accusation cuts deep, especially if she's a leftist. Say "prejudiced", not "lookist", especially if you're non-white.

Don't put up with that shit. Call her out on how she treats you differently than everybody else. Say "are you prejudiced or something?" That accusation cuts deep, especially if she's a leftist. Say "prejudiced", not "lookist", especially if you're non-white.
I will try that next time. This dumb bitch is going down if its the last thing I do

Maybe she likes you but she is too scared to admit it, so she acts cruel instead. She wants your attention and that you think about her, like now

Maybe she likes you but she is too scared to admit it, so she acts cruel instead. She wants your attention and that you think about her, like now
i realize this could be a possiblity and I saw what you wrote on yesterday's post

But i don't really know yet. She was talking on my side of the lab room and then she suddenly left to go talk to some foid on the other side. I feel like if she wanted to make a move she would since foids are good at that+I added her on Instagram back when I thought she was a normal human being

i realize this could be a possiblity and I saw what you wrote on yesterday's post

But i don't really know yet. She was talking on my side of the lab room and then she suddenly left to go talk to some foid on the other side. I feel like if she wanted to make a move she would since foids are good at that+I added her on Instagram back when I thought she was a normal human being
Attachment works very weird with girls. In highschool there was this girl that would sort of tease me (not in a flirtatious way), but then when I sat outside she said to a friend once "calimero looks kind of cute".

Often for girls attention is more important than being kind. It's easy for them to hook up with chads when going out because they don't have to do anything and the can just let him overwhelm them. But if they actually want to create connection they are scared because they are very volatile to attachment. For most girls, romantic and bonding development stagnates at an early age, while they are overexposed to sexual development. But those two areas are separated from each other, so girls end up with a sort of split development. In college I have received extremely contradictory responses from girls in terms of non-verbal vs what they say or believe.

Attachment works very weird with girls. In highschool there was this girl that would sort of tease me (not in a flirtatious way), but then when I sat outside she said to a friend once "calimero looks kind of cute".

Often for girls attention is more important than being kind. It's easy for them to hook up with chads when going out because they don't have to do anything and the can just let him overwhelm them. But if they actually want to create connection they are scared because they are very volatile to attachment. For most girls, romantic and bonding development stagnates at an early age, while they are overexposed to sexual development. But those two areas are separated from each other, so girls end up with a sort of split development. In college I have received extremely contradictory responses from girls in terms of non-verbal vs what they say or believe.
Cuck

Keep barking for me and giving me free dopamine hits you utter subhuman GrAYwad
Free dopamine hits? Buddy, you’re doing more for me than I could ask for. Free postmaxxing and bumps on my thread? Thanks :feelshaha:

Free dopamine hits? Buddy, you’re doing more for me than I could ask for. Free postmaxxing and bumps on my thread? Thanks :feelshaha:
Doesn’t mean shit when I’m the only one who will benefit from it at the end of the day. My post count will only continue to rise meanwhile your GrAY cringe tryhard account that only serves as IT bait will either be banned or deleted in a month or two

Last edited:
Doesn’t mean shit when I’m the only one who will benefit from it at the end of the day. My post count will rise meanwhile your cringe tryhard account that only serves as IT bait will either be banned or deleted in a month or two

I’m glad me eviscerating GrAYfags is entertaining to you :feelsYall:
The forum is in desperate need of some entertainment these days :feelscomfy:

Doesn’t mean shit when I’m the only one who will benefit from it at the end of the day. My post count will only continue to rise meanwhile your GrAY cringe tryhard account that only serves as IT bait will either be banned or deleted in a month or two
I’m glad me eviscerating GrAYfags is entertaining to you :feelsYall:
MFW when you're scared of a color

The forum is in desperate need of some entertainment these days :feelscomfy:
BRO THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYING

Ever since (((they))) banned @FullTimeLoser and the 2021fags became over half of the active userbase, there have been little to no drama or memeworthy content in general. It’s so fucking boring now. I miss the old days so much bros fuark
MFW when you're scared of a color

>scared

source.gif

Nigga does it look like I’m “scared” of you goofies?

Last edited:
There was another thread where you admitted you were 18
YOU MOG ME TO THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL AND BACK THREEFOLD YOU CAN’T EVEN BE TALKING

Sounds like the beginning of a tsundere gang bang rape hentai.

YOU MOG ME TO THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL AND BACK THREEFOLD YOU CAN’T EVEN BE TALKING
I have had no friends for the past decade, all girls I have asked out rejected me, I have been in a mental hospital twice, and in my free time I literally stare at the wall. How do I mog you?

BRO THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYING

Ever since (((they))) banned @FullTimeLoser and the 2021fags became over half of the active userbase, there have been little to no drama or memeworthy content in general. It’s so fucking boring now. I miss the old days so much bros fuark

FTL got killed by 2021cels tbh they couldn't handle his presence
>scared

source.gif

Nigga does it look like I’m “scared” of you goofies?
:feelscomfy:

I have had no friends for the past decade, all girls I have asked out rejected me, I have been in a mental hospital twice, and in my free time I literally stare at the wall. How do I mog you?

FTL got killed by 2021cels tbh they couldn't handle his presence

:feelscomfy:
>FTL got killed by 2021cels tbh
>they couldn't handle his presence

One of these things is not like the other

>FTL got killed by 2021cels tbh
>they couldn't handle his presence

One of these things is not like the other
Who else reported him ? That 4 month hiatus hurt him real bad

Who else reported him ? That 4 month hiatus hurt him real bad
Idk what you mean tbh, I can’t really remember why he got banned in the first place

Idk what you mean tbh,

newcels kept reporting him because they couldn't tolerate him
I can’t really remember why he got banned in the first place
He kept complaining to the mods about the warnings and got permed for continuous insults

newcels kept reporting him because they couldn't tolerate him

He kept complaining to the mods about the warnings and got permed for continuous insults
Sincerely fuck the newfags for crying and shidding their pants over him and fuck the jannies for banning him

Sincerely fuck the newfags for crying and shidding their pants over him and fuck the jannies for banning him
Never thought he would get permed ngl

do a histology lab on her swinging beef flaps

Never thought he would get permed ngl
Nigga what do you mean? He’s gotten banned plenty of times before, pretty sure he was even perma’d once or twice. Cuck jannies clearly have a bias against him

Nigga what do you mean? He’s gotten banned plenty of times before, pretty sure he was even perma’d once or twice. Cuck jannies clearly have a bias against him
Yeah but he survived a permaban for nearly a year until he came back in August :feelswhere:

Maybe she likes you but she is too scared to admit it, so she acts cruel instead. She wants your attention and that you think about her, like now :soy::soy::soy:
I thought it was sarcasm, but I see you mean it. I hope they ban you from this forum