Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anarchy would destroy women's power

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Without a strong state and police force of white knights to bully men, steal their money and give it to women, women would be completely fucked.

I might be wrong but I think a high crime rate which makes governments lose money and gives them huge problems to focus on would also benefit incels as it removes pressure on trying to punish men who speak badly of women.

I used to be right leaning and hoped for a strong justice system. Now I hope the west is full of criminals and rapists that make women feel scared.

idk I think simps would simp regardless of the political system. I've read in india simps organize in gangs and assault men without a foid and men who they deem are misogynists.
I would be just glad if my tax money didnt fund foid's degeneracy like abortions, birth control pills, welfare etc, I want nothing to do with all that

idk I think simps would simp regardless of the political system. I've read in india simps organize in gangs and assault men without a foid and men who they deem are misogynists.
I would be just glad if my tax money didnt fund foid's degeneracy like abortions, birth control pills, welfare etc, I want nothing to do with all that
@Legendarywristcel is this true? If so you need to watch your back

Problem is without a government there would be no distinction between the economic/political hierarchy and the social one, giving chads and foids even more power than what they already have

Without a strong state and police force of white knights to bully men, steal their money and give it to women, women would be completely fucked.

I might be wrong but I think a high crime rate which makes governments lose money and gives them huge problems to focus on would also benefit incels as it removes pressure on trying to punish men who speak badly of women.

I used to be right leaning and hoped for a strong justice system. Now I hope the west is full of criminals and rapists that make women feel scared.
Cope. The hippies experimented with communes in the 60s and 70s and those things inevitably fell apart because all the women and simps inevitably flocked around the Chads of the group who would then bully the less popular members of the commune.

Problem is without a government there would be no distinction between the economic/political hierarchy and the social one, giving chads and foids even more power than what they already have
But without police and the welfare state single mothers are fukt

One benefit of patriarchy that women seem to ignore is that in a patriarchy men take care of women, which means they protect them.

If women openly show their complete lack of interest towards the majority of men, at some point these men will start wondering why they should risk their lives fighting against the tiny minority of high-T men who want to rape women.

I mean seriously, white knights will eventually realize how dumb they are.

Yes but chads and foids would dominate the world basically, you're solving a problem by creating another one that is infinitely worse

This guy made it out of there alive, so it would seem.

Dude we have guys right now literally signing up in droves to give money to women online for no reason. You really think if m'lady's life was on the line there wouldn't be volunteer white knight body guards protecting women in a post-apocalyptic scenario? It's in our nature to behave this way and the only reason why you don't get it is because you're an incel, which means you've never been a part of this society. If you had the life experiences of a regular person you too would feel an uncontrollable urge to defend women without expecting anything in return.

idk I think simps would simp regardless of the political system
Can a simp turn into a white knight, though ?

I mean a real one, one that would actually fight against based high-T rapists ?

We have a 0% chance of having unpaid sex in modern society, in my opinion a small chance of success is better than none.

The problem with anarchy is that you’ll end up with lynch mobs of cucks chasing after incels and killing them off.

I’m convinced that the only decent government is a patriarchal military dictatorship which implements conservative social policies with free market economic policies. As long as the welfare state is destroyed, women will have no option but to revert to their slave status.

idk if chaos would solve anything tbh

The problem with anarchy is that you’ll end up with lynch mobs of cucks chasing after incels and killing them off.

I’m convinced that the only decent government is a patriarchal military dictatorship which implements conservative social policies with free market economic policies. As long as the welfare state is destroyed, women will have no option but to revert to their slave status.

That's a good point but at least lynch mobs are not nearly as effective as the government

All one has to do is stay out of their reach unlike the gov who has unlimited reach

This is why I am now fully left leaning, we need to open our borders fully as fast as possible