Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @anandkonda Why are you so obsessed with @Rapist?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

@anandkonda @Rapist

I hate him for being a white-worshiping self-hating Tamil. Nothing can be more foolish than that

I hate him for being a white-worshiping self-hating Tamil. Nothing can be more foolish than that
He's entitled to his views. Leave him alone. Not everyone has to be ethnonationalist like you.

I just assumed they are best friends.

He's hyperfixated on Tamil and mallus in general, so it's pretty self explanatory

i would hate myself too if i was tamil

I just assumed they are best friends.
No he spams me with pro-Abo copes, ugly shitskin goblina roasties, and constantly calls me a fakecel 24/7 because I'm from a slightly different pajeet group from him. He should be banned. All he does is racebait, and I can't even recall the last time he even talked about his inceldom. He has also never shown any hatred towards foids, but has only worshipped a specific currywhore group. I bet he's only here because he got hard hardbanned on Twitter and wants to spread propaganda about his curry group somewhere (Tamils his actual race).

He's hyperfixated on Tamil and mallus in general, so it's pretty self explanatory
His worldview is so limited.

No he spams me with pro-Abo copes, ugly shitskin goblina roasties, and constantly calls me a fakecel 24/7 because I'm from a slightly different pajeet group from him. He should be banned. All he does is racebait, and I can't even recall the last time he even talked about his inceldom. He has also never shown any hatred towards foids, but has only worshipped a specific currywhore group. I bet he's only here because he got hard hardbanned on Twitter and wants to spread propaganda about his curry group somewhere (Tamils his actual race).
Brutal when your best friend hates you

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Not everyone has to be ethnonationalist like you.
Exactly, it's also kinda hypocritical for him to accuse @Rapist for "white worshiping" when he worships another curry group & to a much stronger degree.

Rapist has even said he hates everyone in general, it's just he thinks Whites deserve to live a bit more.

Despite my views, I don't expect everyone here to believe in it or agree with it, and tbh I can understand why a lot of other Whites just dont care anymore. Though I have to admit, it does disappoint me & disturb me just a bit.

Tamil @Rapist is after @anandkonda 's spicy Telugu cheeks, @anandkonda watch over your shoulders next time

Did you join any Sri Lankan Tamil Gangs in Toronto? Like I said only curries that can properly thug maxx are Tamils and Tamils ONLY