Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anandkonda theme song

THE TRUE GRAPESON

THE TRUE GRAPESON

Paragone
★★★★★

another bangER

anandkonda is the only based curry on here that doesn't fetishize white femoids.
Image 2024 05 28 024832164

Yes, but the problem is he hates Brahmins.

Gtg, brb... Gotta smear some shit all over myself.....

What's a Brahmin?

Sorry but you are wrongly assumed me to be a North Indian nigger. I am a South Indian

That's really great music, kinda short song though, why did it end so abruptly? What's the name of the artist?

That's really great music, kinda short song though, why did it end so abruptly? What's the name of the artist?
true diglet made the song

the song cuts off early bc his voice was shot from putting on the currycel accent

true diglet made the song

the song cuts off early bc his voice was shot from putting on the currycel accent
wow then he's talented. I could never learn to make a song like that, it would take me months. He must be using some type of music program with pre-stored sounds and text to speech and stuff. Impressive.

wow then he's talented. I could never learn to make a song like that, it would take me months. He must be using some type of music program with pre-stored sounds and text to speech and stuff. Impressive.
He’s trolling you JFL. This was made with Suno AI

"time to get some bbc":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

We need a version with more lyrics:feelsmusic:

sounds like a generic latin pop song ngl

@THE TRUE DIGLET did you make this in custom mode? If not, what did you prompt it?