Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @ANANDKONDA DOXXED

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ :lul::lul::feelsLSD:

white women get wet when they see such hyper masculine indian macho rambo

@anandkonda dkonda when his daily grief of not being a tamil/mallu kicks in

dalit mogger moment
IMG 0819

@PAGE_BANGLADESH

Is it bad that I get all the lyrics :feelswhat:

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
fuck reminds me of gypsies in europe. They came here from india in the past, and they do shit like that here too. Like, literal slumdog millionaire shit. They break babies leg and twist the foot at the ankle and then send them to beg in the streets. Every gipsy beggar has the same injuries here, its whack.

fuck reminds me of gypsies in europe. They came here from india in the past, and they do shit like that here too. Like, literal slumdog millionaire shit. They break babies leg and twist the foot at the ankle and then send them to beg in the streets. Every gipsy beggar has the same injuries here, its whack.

Yeah fuck all of them tbh. Nobody deserves to be crippled like that when young

tfw no white gf