Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Analysis: Whoredom and Pre-Marital Sex Literally Defiles 99% of the Marriage Pool

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'm tired of people saying anti-degeneracy is a "cope", and IT slags saying anti-degeneracy is "sour grapes". No, here I will inform you on how whoredom and pre-marital sex infects the entire marriage pool.

Pre-Marital Sex: It starts with the man now expecting that they will be granted sex before marriage. When sex before marriage was stigmatized, this wasn't necessarily an expectation. Now it is, and that's a problem. "Why is this a problem?", you may ask. Because now you have men who will only use a girl for sex. If you are required to wait until marriage to have sex, then there is no taking advantage of a girl. But now, most men will just use her for sex and then move on. Especially high school and college retards.

As soon as a woman commits to another man enough to have sex with him and then gets broken, it's fucking over. Scientifically speaking, she won't be able to pair-bond the same ever again. She won't appreciate you the same, she won't love the same, she won't trust the same. It's just fucking pointless.

Whoredom: This is a bit of a different topic. This starts with girls thinking that it's okay to fuck numerous different men. "Oh, I'm going to ride 100 cocks now, but when I'm 35 I'll make you my one and only!". Fucking please. This slutty behavior destroys any sense of exclusivity or integrity that may exist. The whore now won't love the same. The whore now won't commit or appreciate the same. They all start off by promising eventual loyalty at the beginning, but that really gets destroyed once they realize that their quest for the perfect man will never succeed, and can't accept the fact that they should just be loyal to one person. But it's too late for that loyalty, because that loyalty was already destroyed by fucking other men. From an emotional perspective, a whore will never truly love.

Not only this, but once retard fuckboys start going after the whores, other girls feel like they need to be whores in order to compete, so then they all start acting degenerate, destroying their ability to truly love and pair-bond. Oh, you don't believe me? Look at the average waifu at age 16 and compare that to her when she's 19 and she's figured out that retarded fuckboys only go after sluts. They all go degenerate by college. Oh, plus, being with a whore runs the risk of STDs as well as raising someone else's bastard.

Last edited:
In this society of selfish hedonistic degenerates, no one gives a shit about this. Even here on this site there are "blackpilled" incels who don't give a shit about it.

Absolutely pathetic.

The sad part is even if you're incel and somehow make it out, there's no proper way to enjoy life. Imagine finally winning at life and getting some roastie to fall for you. Even if she's a virgin, you're going to have subliminal blackpills destroying your mind.

Basically the good life is over for everyone except bluepilled religious people.

Of course it does, it's 2018