Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Analysis pt 2.] Hypocrisy, Manipulation, Friendly Fire

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Yesterday i made a post on Incel-hate circles, and comparing their mindsets to conspiracy theory groups
let's review another example, this time my post got screenshotted (well half of it)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ho9qxy/it_did_touch_this_i_think_the_fact_shes_still/

So he cropped the part of my post that he can disprove (let's assume she actually could have seen something funny on her screen) but removed the part that this person gets way more females than one random omegle user, and remember i never said in my post that AWALT but he made the post in a way that implies that i did

This is the exact same thing they accuse us of

He assumes that when i say THIS female is smiling when she sees chads face that i'm saying AWALT meanwhile i never made that argument in this post, thus he assumes that all incels are the same and think alike and does the exact same thing we get bashed for by them, except unlike them we don't manipulate information

all Incels obviously don't share the same views, you can take a look at IncelTears where Incels are Friendly firing on incels on sites like .co or incel subreddits (if these still exist) to get female validation while other incels would never do such a thing

Can we just drop the IT thing.
they're dead anyways they have like 10 dedicated posters and 2% of their members online of wich 1/30 are actually posting stuff

it's fun to compare them to conspiracy theorists and seeing how everything fits

Last edited:
they're dead anyways they have like 10 dedicated posters and 2% of their members online of wich 1/30 are actually posting stuff

it's fun to compare them to conspiracy theorists and seeing how everything fits
Yeah stop giving them attention. Most of them have probably done the rational thing and just joined incel subs/forums or simply detached from that shithole.

Can we just drop the IT thing.
No can do, apparently ITcels live rent-free in the head of people on this forum, and it will probably be like that 'til the end of times.