Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Analysis on this? is she using him for betabux or seomthing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22531
  • Start date
Deleted member 22531

Deleted member 22531

Self-banned
-

this guy is literally 30 years older than her.

She has a bitchy face, so probably

seems like betabuxx tbh

definitely betabuxxing

With him for his personality obviously

I sexually Identify as a Gabe Newell. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling my wallet by dropping Steam Sales onto 12 000 games at once. People say to me that a person being a Newell is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I have 10 computers worth over 10k each in order to drop new Steam Sales every few days. From now on I want you guys to call me "Gabe" and respect my right to get rich fast and discount needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a profitophobe and need to check your wallet. Thank you for being so understanding.

She secretly fucks Chad and Tyrone at the same time

She was probably raped in her pre teens by her uncle or some close relative or maybe brought up in a fatherless environment.

I dont think this looks like a betabuxx to me. Even if it is, still the old guy is getting the better deal here.

He is probably going to live for what? 10 years? He doesn't give a shit about his money.

Also by the looks of ,his, he was probably a chad in his prime. Suilfuel for @FrustratedWhiteMale and @Frothy :feelsrope:

He is a sugar daddy for that worthless whore

She was probably raped in her pre teens by her uncle or some close relative or maybe brought up in a fatherless environment.

I dont think this looks like a betabuxx to me. Even if it is, still the old guy is getting the better deal here.

He is probably going to live for what? 10 years? He doesn't give a shit about his money.

Also by the looks of ,his, he was probably a chad in his prime. Suilfuel for @FrustratedWhiteMale and @Frothy :feelsrope:
probably a mix of this + betabuxxing tbh. Im sure he doesn't give a shit though.

Special note: if you have the ask, you already know.

Imagine your dad coming home with a foid your age whilst you're an Incel.

Betabuxxing 100%.
definitely betabuxxing
JFL.

I QUOTE HIS SON:

I can't even get a text back. How do you expect me to have a child?

He's one of us.

His own father is dating a foid younger than him whilst he'll probably be masturbating to her Facebook pictures :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Can people please stop posting about these outliers. They just provide false hope and bluepill BS. Just like the post yesterday about a curry fucking a hot white JB

Can't think of another explanation. She could get a chadlite easily so this guy's definitely paying somehow.

Definitely waiting for him to die to get his money

yes
Case closed

clear betabuxx