Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Analysis of the Incel Friends I Have

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
#1 Bug eyes semi-manlet. Had a "girlfriend" in 7th grade, but that's it. True truecel now. Probably a 3-3.5/10. Used to try to cope with being funny. Depression started eating away at him. Felt inferior and hopeless. Started talking bad about himself, but only when I talked bad about myself. Then he started coping with drugs and alcohol. Started smoking and drinking with the friends he had, then it became a habit. He's now subscribing to "Just don't give a fuck" theory. Smokes/Drinks every single day. Parties a ton. Started partying a ton over a year ago with his subhuman friends who were all coping as well. Heavy into cars. His depression is masked by hedonism, but it's still there. He is completely reckless with his actions, including driving. Legit doesn't care if he dies, because he sees it all as hopeless in the long run. To make things worse, his younger brother has tons of success with women.

#2 Tall and handsome, but skinny. HIGH INHIBCEL. No social circle to speak of whatsoever. Mother committed adultery against father. Says he hates his whole family. Would be interesting to know me about his upbringing. I presume he was pretty shy as a little kid. Went to a private school and didn't fit in. Had no friends. Transferred to my high school, and only had like 3-4 friends, myself included. Ate lunch alone in the library almost every single day. Quiet as fuck with no success with women. Just never speaks a word. Commutes to college. Hates everything, and is anti-social. I think his hatred is partially real but partially a mask for his fear/high inhib. Not a lot of hope but maybe one day he'll get a "miracle", if you can call a nonvirgin that.

#3 Tall and ugly gangly kid with no romantic skills whatsoever. Maybe a 5/10. Maybe would have a chance if he lifted and wasn't retarded. Neither is the case. Very few redemptive qualities. He is a high inhib/low inhib hybrid. Doesn't actually know what he's doing, and gets really scared with girls. I remember one day he sat next to me at lunch, then got up and sat across from me because he did not want to be facing a girl he liked. Let's the fear build up and then acts out suddenly in a most retarded and breathtaking way. Not much hope to speak of here. His anger shows at times, but he doesn't have depression. Does a great job of coping by being a fan of sports. Doesn't have many friends but treasures the ones he does have.

#4 Stubby ginger. No romantic skills to speak of whatsoever. Complete doofus - there's no better way to describe him. Will probably betabux one day, tbh, because he's very likable but also naive. Means well, works hard. Good friend. Not exceptionally bright, and is probably the least self-aware person I've ever met in my life. Virginity doesn't bother him because he's always had a lot of friends.

im very similar to #2 when i was in high school

tfw no friends I certanly know about wether their virgins

I can only assume

Tellem--T said:
im very similar to #2 when i was in high school

I can imagine you have the same eyes and tone of voice as him. He was pretty darn attractive, but his eyes lacked confidence, and even showed extreme trepidation. His voice was very soft as if not wanting to draw any attention to himself.

Very much like I was, at one point.