Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Analysis of a particularly bad comment I found on IncelTears

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
CUCK GIRL

Screenshot of comment above.

>Tinder can really suck. Men get dead silence
This is why I initially read the comment. I was surprised when I noticed someone being any level of woke over there. I though it was going to be a proselytizing incel so I had to continue reading.

>women get an influx of low quality men, and personality barely comes through.
The problem is: women don't know what a looksmatch/quality man is! Women only think the top 20% of men are of value because they have been fed lies that are special, have not received punishment fairly for wrongdoing, have been openly encouraged to branch swing and trade up, have been encouraged to have "casual" sex but get degraded socially for having "casual" sex with an inferior man, get a constant stream of validation bottom 80%ers, and get free abortions when they fuck up. You will find very few men who live in this luxury and who can keep up with your sky high standards of living. You's a kween, you deserve only DA BEST. Some incel rolls up with a fire personality, betcha the best he gets is a link to your cashapp. You wouldn't know your looksmatch if you swiped left on him on Tinder.

Personality doesnt come through because it does not matter. See below.

>But life is not tinder, and even within the world of online dating there are other options. I personally didn't like the haphazardness of tinder.
What do you mean? If you walked past me in a public place, you'd see my physical traits, namely: face, height, race, hair, body language, etc. You know NOTHING about my personality from a distance. Tinder is the same way. The only thing about personality you can conclude form pictures is due to the halo effect... you will assume a good looking person has a good personality and you will assume an ugly person has a bad one. This isn't your fault as it is a human psychological phenomenon, but you should be smarter as to recognize the validity of the phenomenon and not deny it like a mong. You prefer face to personality, whore, just like every other human.

>At least something like OKcupid gave me some personality stats so that I could be fairly sure the guy I was messaging back wasn't a Trump supporter.
Personality stats????? Is this whore real? This honestly reads like it's an ellayarepee from first glance. Are you so proud and does personality matter so much that if I (an open far-right Trump supporter) were to send you money, would you deny it? If I looked so good, would you reject my casual sex offer? I doubt it.

Also, like other uses said, IT runs under a guise of being a politically neutral website and being a place for "normal folks:y'all:". It shouldn't shock you that this is not at all the truth. IT is a place for left-wing folks. There are no honest conservatives there, and there are very few normal people. See the pic below. This woman is not normal in any way. Unfortunately, she is becoming the norm among women.

>Having said that, met my S.O. and the love of my life on tinder through sheer dumb luck. Tinder got me into monogamy, go figure.
So you completely rebuke all of your previous statements with this one! Personality "stats" must not have mattered much considering you fond your cuck BF on tinder huh? Lotsa empty words from a woman, no surprise there. Also, as seen below, you are not monogamous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So then I decided to :soy: it up and and check her profile/comment history. Her description reads the following:
Curvaceous, exhibitionist goofball <3 Wanna leave a tip? Cash app $DONTGIVETHISTHOTMONEY To follow me on Snapchat: REALCELSDONTUSESNAPCHAT
Hope she remembered to report that income to the IRS! #ThotAudit #ThotPatrol If I got audited for 80 dollars of unpaid bitcoin tax, then you should too for selling your body like a cheap whore.

Also, how very monogamous of you to whore yourself online while you have a BF. Bet he's a real winner. Inb4 at least he respects me unlike you toxic incels. If he respected HIMSELF, he would drop your sorry ass for being a glorified prostitute, but modern men have swallowed far too much :bluepill: to see it, that or he's just that cucked for sex so badly he'd do it with your impure non-virgin ass. Overforhim tbh. Glad he re2pects you though. I'm sure you need it considering you don't respect your femininity and chastity while being an e-concubine. Honetly the only thing that would make this post better is if I could know if her BF was BBC or not.

And if you want to see a pic, well:

ETNgmV2.jpg

Of course she public posts nude pics. Western degeneracy needs to stop. Remember anti-Christcels and anti-tradcels, THIS is your future female. This is also the kind of female on IT.

Nice analysis, I enjoyed the read. Well that's not true, I enjoyed it until I saw the pic of her. JFL @ society & biology

As if they will ever get one xD
Fair, but encouraging slut behavior (by not wishing to punish it) is part of the problem. Anti-trad copelords refuse to open their eyes that we had a trad society in america for almost 200 years if not more. Why is it not a possible solution? This woman should be lambasted for posting like this online!

I understand the realist view that some may take, but it is still the wrong one. Be the change you want to see in the world, and my views bring us one more person closer to returning to public stonings for adultery.

the fact that you have a reddit account disgusts me

built like a granny
Grannies with big saggy tits

the fact that you have a reddit account disgusts me
You are aware that this website started on reddit yes?

I am no fan of reddit, but it has it's purposes. Trolling left wing sects is fun. Arguing with clowns on IT is good for entertainment when I'm in the mood. For very niche hobbies (technical death metal as an example), it also provided actual effective use. It is an overall lost cause though I will admit. I actually like interacting with those people from time to time because I want them to be right. I want the blackpill to be wrong. I want to be loved just for being a good person. It's sorta like a guilty pleasure. That said, I have found this to be terribly wrong and have found that lookism and the blackpill have dominated my life.

Lastly, it also actually used to be palatable. My OG account is from 2012 and it was far better back then. I'm using a ban evasion alt RN.

I just vomitted profusely. FUCKING fat hambeast deserves the GUILLOTINE

View attachment 68411

Screenshot of comment above.

>Tinder can really suck. Men get dead silence
This is why I initially read the comment. I was surprised when I noticed someone being any level of woke over there. I though it was going to be a proselytizing incel so I had to continue reading.

>women get an influx of low quality men, and personality barely comes through.
The problem is: women don't know what a looksmatch/quality man is! Women only think the top 20% of men are of value because they have been fed lies that are special, have not received punishment fairly for wrongdoing, have been openly encouraged to branch swing and trade up, have been encouraged to have "casual" sex but get degraded socially for having "casual" sex with an inferior man, get a constant stream of validation bottom 80%ers, and get free abortions when they fuck up. You will find very few men who live in this luxury and who can keep up with your sky high standards of living. You's a kween, you deserve only DA BEST. Some incel rolls up with a fire personality, betcha the best he gets is a link to your cashapp. You wouldn't know your looksmatch if you swiped left on him on Tinder.

Personality doesnt come through because it does not matter. See below.

>But life is not tinder, and even within the world of online dating there are other options. I personally didn't like the haphazardness of tinder.
What do you mean? If you walked past me in a public place, you'd see my physical traits, namely: face, height, race, hair, body language, etc. You know NOTHING about my personality from a distance. Tinder is the same way. The only thing about personality you can conclude form pictures is due to the halo effect... you will assume a good looking person has a good personality and you will assume an ugly person has a bad one. This isn't your fault as it is a human psychological phenomenon, but you should be smarter as to recognize the validity of the phenomenon and not deny it like a mong. You prefer face to personality, whore, just like every other human.

>At least something like OKcupid gave me some personality stats so that I could be fairly sure the guy I was messaging back wasn't a Trump supporter.
Personality stats????? Is this whore real? This honestly reads like it's an ellayarepee from first glance. Are you so proud and does personality matter so much that if I (an open far-right Trump supporter) were to send you money, would you deny it? If I looked so good, would you reject my casual sex offer? I doubt it.

Also, like other uses said, IT runs under a guise of being a politically neutral website and being a place for "normal folks:y'all:". It shouldn't shock you that this is not at all the truth. IT is a place for left-wing folks. There are no honest conservatives there, and there are very few normal people. See the pic below. This woman is not normal in any way. Unfortunately, she is becoming the norm among women.

>Having said that, met my S.O. and the love of my life on tinder through sheer dumb luck. Tinder got me into monogamy, go figure.
So you completely rebuke all of your previous statements with this one! Personality "stats" must not have mattered much considering you fond your cuck BF on tinder huh? Lotsa empty words from a woman, no surprise there. Also, as seen below, you are not monogamous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So then I decided to :soy: it up and and check her profile/comment history. Her description reads the following:

Hope she remembered to report that income to the IRS! #ThotAudit #ThotPatrol If I got audited for 80 dollars of unpaid bitcoin tax, then you should too for selling your body like a cheap whore.

Also, how very monogamous of you to whore yourself online while you have a BF. Bet he's a real winner. Inb4 at least he respects me unlike you toxic incels. If he respected HIMSELF, he would drop your sorry ass for being a glorified prostitute, but modern men have swallowed far too much :bluepill: to see it, that or he's just that cucked for sex so badly he'd do it with your impure non-virgin ass. Overforhim tbh. Glad he re2pects you though. I'm sure you need it considering you don't respect your femininity and chastity while being an e-concubine. Honetly the only thing that would make this post better is if I could know if her BF was BBC or not.

And if you want to see a pic, well:

ETNgmV2.jpg

Of course she public posts nude pics. Western degeneracy needs to stop. Remember anti-Christcels and anti-tradcels, THIS is your future female. This is also the kind of female on IT.
She looks like she’s going through menopause at 25 lol

This makes me like Trump even more.

We should all vote for Trump again just to spite these whores.

By "low-quality men", she means guys that aren't being chivalrous and outright asking her for sex. Of course, the female will never admit that she's only on Tinder to meet Chad for sex.

Then, it's easy for her to go on about how personality means something IRL.... because she has a vagina which enables many people to talk to her, and then she can settle on the most appealing one whom she will be with while she whores online and keeps searching for Chad on Tinder.

This sounds like she recently watched the Contrapoints video on us, which basically explains the same thing.

Normalfags with value will NEVER understand what it's like to be an ugly male. They may think they have at some point, but they are wrong.

she talks about personality but of all the "personality stats" or whatever that is, she talks about trump bullshit. She's not doing a good job at even lying to herself

Excellent post. I enjoy your high-quality content @StormlitAqua, you put a lot of effort in each post and it shows.
Fair, but encouraging slut behavior (by not wishing to punish it) is part of the problem. Anti-trad copelords refuse to open their eyes that we had a trad society in america for almost 200 years if not more. Why is it not a possible solution? This woman should be lambasted for posting like this online!

I understand the realist view that some may take, but it is still the wrong one. Be the change you want to see in the world, and my views bring us one more person closer to returning to public stonings for adultery.

When incels on here bash "tradcucks", they are referring to cuckservatives and other people who tell us to man up and marry a used up whore, for the sake of continuing Western Civilization. These are the tradcucks that get attacked, because they are soyboys who have nothing to say about female hypergamy, but will shame men into providing and getting divorce-raped by whores who have finished riding the cock carousel. That said, there are some incels who are genuinely against the sort of patriarchy we had 200 years ago in the world, which is baffling to me as well.

As for stoning whores for adultery, this is what I would love to see as well, but I don't believe Christianity can give us this. Remember that Jesus stopped the public stoning of a whore, which is where the quote (that liberals love) "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her " comes from (John 8:7). But regardless, all your beliefs are in the right place, we need religion, we need patriarchy and we need women to lose all their rights.

Col. Gathers:
Ohh, that poor woman has the saddest tits. Damn depressing.

Brock:
Right? Yeah, they're like The Notebook sad.

Col. Gathers:
Her tits are like "coming home from school and finding out that your old man ran over your cat" sad.

Brock:
Mournful. She has mournful tits. They're like two suicide notes stuffed in a glitter bra.

Col. Gathers:
Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball-just sad. Damn it, she has gloomy tits!

Brock:
It's like she put a dollar's worth of change into some old socks and then taped them to her chest.

Col. Gathers:
I want to build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful, dignified funeral.