Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Analysis] How Cuckoldry will become the norm

D

daemon

Banned
-
As degeneration and the destruction of moral values has become a masterrace, where the participants try to cross as many lines as they can in order to reach "total freedom" the question of cuckoldry as a societal norm is not if it will happen, it is when it will happen.

Cuckoldry or polygamy how ever you want to name it, is a necessity of the broken sexual market that we live in. An analogy is perhaps capitalism, as a small group of people continued to grow their wealth, purchase more machines buy other corporations etc. the free market competition led to poverty and suffering.
The West defends the capitalist system by pushing individualism - you can become a millionaire if you just work hard enough! Trust me! Just work 48 hours a day bro you will see how it works! You are just jealous!
(By the way its very funny how many people here defend capitalism with this ideology but would instantly ban a member that says that you can get a gf if you only try hard enough and work on le personality)
The equivalent of what individualism is to capitalist economy will be cuckoldry aka. polygamy for sexuality. Women will continue to have sex with high status men, but people can't live with long term partners, even if they are not sexually attracted to them (also money and kids have to be dealt with)
I think that the descandalisation, defetishisation and finally the normalization of polygamy will go through 3 main steps:
1. Pseudo scientific studys which show that women need more sex than males and are not satisfied with 1 partner alone.
This will be pushed by so called progressive media, while advocating the picture of dumb and lazy man, who cum after 2 seconds and don't care if their wife does.
So standing up for polygamy will become a milestone in the feminist "freedom" movement

2. Popular Persons of interest
Stars will come out, saying that they have a polygamious relationship. Every single normie and foid thinks they are a movie star so they will immediately copy this.

3. Normalization
The concept of monogamy will become a old relict, and polygamy will be the norm, everyone who embraces monogamy will be a stuck up redneck that lives in a bush.

I dont' agree with your characterisation.

Foids tend to have less sexual partners than Chad Thundercock.

They are often satisfied if one Chad visits them.

That's why there are so many incels. 20% fuck the 80%.

Cuckoldry will never become the norm because most men do not want to share women.

aMjoSP5.jpg
YsOUUyV.png
E0ruSMC.png
r7xQqiv.png
hNvNb2h.jpg

That seems grossly exaggerated, but what do I know ? I would not be shocked if it were true.

What's the difference between riding 2 dicks and 3 dicks, 3 dicks and 4 dicks, 4 dicks and 5 dicks, ... 999 dicks and 1000 dicks though?

A whore is a whore.

This is not a new insight. Steve Sailer figured this out in the early 2000s and has been predicting the coming of institutionalized polygamy (polygamous marriages and relationship contracts) in the West ever since. Sailer incidentally also outlined Trump's winning 2016 populist strategy for Republicans during the same era.

The worst is yet to come

The worst is yet to come
It’s truly over. I can’t believe it can actually get worse. At the very least we will be able to say we predicted this shit before it happened. And the worst part is, there is no god. Which means no ramifications for any injustice.