Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ANALT?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
It seems like no matter where I go, I can always tell that normies subconsciously hate me. The same rejection I experienced in school always happen to me outside, indication of disgust, subtle mockery and sometimes outright disrespect. I see the same types of normies I saw in school doing uncivilized things. And the[UWSL]re are like two types of them from my observation:[/UWSL]

Normie pack - Average sized normies who are in a group, like a wolf pack

Lone big normie - A big normie, a lone predator like a bear in a forest

And there are even normies who will befriend me but for malicious reasons. they will be nice to me at first but then treat me like a dog after a month or so as soon as they sensed that I'm autistic, they will go to my house just to use my PC, eat my food, have a sleepover with their friends who I don't even know, and then they will feel bad for me after they've already broken me mentally and start treating me like a child.

No matter the type of normie, they have always have the same intention in mind, and it is to destroy every subhuman who go in their way.

Sure. Disrespect, humiliation and treating me like a monster. Older or younger, foids or cucks. All normies are like that

Friendships must be broken at the first breach of trust

can relate, normies can never be friends with a subhuman.