Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anabolic steroids cured my depression.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
See title. Better than Jew pills or Jew therapy.

See title. Better than Jew pills or Jew therapy.
and rather than crashing your hormones they make you bigger and stronger

only short term if you do it in cycles and not long term.
Still though, I live in the USA. Damn near impossible to get steroids here since it's illegal

I wana try bpc 157 for my injuries but idk where to get it

And get caught and risk any job I have in the future? No thanks
plenty of people use them and get away with it even hollywood celebs they only ho after the dealers

And get caught and risk any job I have in the future? No thanks
People talk about it freely and there are thousands of websites that sell them on the clear net if they cared they would do something about it but obviously you still need to be careful

plenty of people use them and get away with it even hollywood celebs they only ho after the dealers
True, but I'm kinda high inhib and don't like to take legal risks other than speeding with cars. Too broke to afford steroids anyway

People talk about it freely and there are thousands of websites that sell them on the clear net if they cared they would do something about it but obviously you still need to be careful
Yep

ok ill take steroids