Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An update on my Chadfishing

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
She told my Chad I'm the sweetest guy she ever met and that I'm so good with words unlike any other

Little does she know she said that to a fucking truecel autist manlet

This is just further proof that a good personality only matters if you're good looking.

Currently trying to convince her to get me a laptop because "my work one broke and I'm behind on bills"

Btw my Chad works from home and that's how I get around being able to talk 24/7

I'm thinking of writing a very detailed post about what Chadfishing has taught me about female nature and the blackpill as well. And maybe even a guide as well.

At this point it's become an experiment for me. The results have been enlightening so far.

Anyone else have some Chadfishing stories?

I am considering getting into e whoring. I will also try Chad whoring as it seems profitable

You have such great personaltiy, sheesh.

I am considering getting into e whoring. I will also try Chad whoring as it seems profitable
You gotta put the effort into it but it's very worth it. @Weed is an expert ewhore talk to him if you want good advice.

When I was chadfishing I had a stacy sending me voicemails .... lmao. good times.

You gotta put the effort into it but it's very worth it. @Weed is an expert ewhore talk to him if you want good advice.
He got me into it with his guide. I am planning on moneymaxxing this year and e whoring seems just right for me because I know how to LARP

Have you gotten any money or anything out of it? I’ve been thinking about Chad fishing too

Have you gotten any money or anything out of it? I’ve been thinking about Chad fishing too
She bought me a ps4. Has bought me take out. Got me $100 amazon giftcard for christmas.

She bought me a ps4. Has bought me take out. Got me $100 amazon giftcard for christmas.
Wow dude you truly are cunning, and doing all of us a favor by revealing the nature of foids.

Fact remains: Foids no matter the age,race,cultural background and location will ALWAYS bend over backwards for Chads. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if a Foid is willing to risk her life for Chad, seeing that Chads are rare and not enough to go around for foids, that they'll do anything to keep their Chad dream boy around.

Dude I'm gonna do this shit eventually, got a get my blue stacks going and a fake phone number, and some convincing pics for my country. God im gonna get so focking euphoric if I can pull this off fucking fuckaroo

Dude I'm gonna do this shit eventually, got a get my blue stacks going and a fake phone number, and some convincing pics for my country. God im gonna get so focking euphoric if I can pull this off fucking fuckaroo
It's a nice feeling not just to get things but to feel like a normal guy who can get love. Its lifefuel for me

someone give me chadfish pics :feelswhere:

He got me into it with his guide. I am planning on moneymaxxing this year and e whoring seems just right for me because I know how to LARP

no you dont cause everyone calls out on your shit larps

What a low IQ cunt.
Inb4 you two are both catfishing eachother st the same time.
You might be talking to an obese black man.
Lol nah I've heard her voice and seen several pics. Shes just 43 or something and I guess not totally modernized when it comes tech

i'm curious do Chadfishers eventually reveal their ruse to the victim ?

I will make a Stacy account and catfish cucks

Getting money and presents would be way easier with a female account.

h-hey chad, I really need a gtx 1080ti, please.

Getting money and presents would be way easier with a female account.

h-hey chad, I really need a gtx 1080ti, please.
that market is already saturated. My nibber NEETandTidy is thinking outside the box.

that market is already saturated. My nibber NEETandTidy is thinking outside the box.

Yeah a laptop shouldn't be too hard as there was a user that got a female to buy a plane ticket.

I am doing chadfishing and the bitch sent a pic of herself eating a banana to simulate a blowjob and sent nudes. First time for her but it is a good thing my voice is deep asf so i just use my own for callinn

That’s what she gets for being a retard and buying stuff for strangers online.

Post the stuff u learned about blackpill and foid nature. For science

PM me their nudes

She told my Chad I'm the sweetest guy she ever met and that I'm so good with words unlike any other

Little does she know she said that to a fucking truecel autist manlet

This is just further proof that a good personality only matters if you're good looking.

Currently trying to convince her to get me a laptop because "my work one broke and I'm behind on bills"

Btw my Chad works from home and that's how I get around being able to talk 24/7

I'm thinking of writing a very detailed post about what Chadfishing has taught me about female nature and the blackpill as well. And maybe even a guide as well.

At this point it's become an experiment for me. The results have been enlightening so far.

Anyone else have some Chadfishing stories?
>Ywn have a mommygf unless you're at least 8/10
:feelsbadman:

I forgot to ask, but how long have you been doing this?

Something big needs to happen with chadfishing. It's a perfect opportunity and only way for an incel to have contact with a foid, there needs to be something we can do to take advantage of it.