Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An ugly whore that lived in my village

K

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
In the village that I used to live in in Bosnia there was this very poor family. It was a man and his ugly whore wife with 2 children, an older boy with some kind of mental disability and a younger girl. The ugly whore was EXTREMELY ugly im talking literally 1.5-2/10 she was fat looked like a man and im pretty sure she grew facial hair but I cant exactly remember what she looked like all i know is she was extremely fucking ugly. The man was normal looking. Ugly aswell but normal. The boy was around my age so hes 18-19 now and the little girl was maybe around 3 at the time I lived in Bosnia so she would be like 11now. Last year I hear from my mom that the ugly whore told the little girl to go around the village and tell everyone that her father was doing sexual things with her. Someone called the police and he ended up going to jail. The children were sent to a youth home and she left with another man to live in sarajevo. This fucking whore was a literal 1.5-2/10. Uglier than any woman you have seen. The world is fucking cruel

This is an example of how female nature is satanic

The empathetic gender strikes again

another man to live in sarajevo. This fucking whore was a literal 1.5-2/10. Uglier than any woman you have seen. The world is fucking cruel
wait I must piss let her open her mouth

This why poor people should never get married or have kids

In the village that I used to live in in Bosnia there was this very poor family. It was a man and his ugly whore wife with 2 children, an older boy with some kind of mental disability and a younger girl. The ugly whore was EXTREMELY ugly im talking literally 1.5-2/10 she was fat looked like a man and im pretty sure she grew facial hair but I cant exactly remember what she looked like all i know is she was extremely fucking ugly. The man was normal looking. Ugly aswell but normal. The boy was around my age so hes 18-19 now and the little girl was maybe around 3 at the time I lived in Bosnia so she would be like 11now. Last year I hear from my mom that the ugly whore told the little girl to go around the village and tell everyone that her father was doing sexual things with her. Someone called the police and he ended up going to jail. The children were sent to a youth home and she left with another man to live in sarajevo. This fucking whore was a literal 1.5-2/10. Uglier than any woman you have seen. The world is fucking cruel
i'm bosnian bro , i see it on my mom , our women are snakes and lie a lot , worse than western foids i never trust her and always watch my back. My father is crazy but has a good heart my mother is pure evil and is a subhuman.

Reminds me of Borat for some reason

58009.jpg