Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An ugly guy called me ugly today

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
I was talking to him about getting laid and he said getting laid is gonna be hard for me
And he was an ugly faced balding manlet is he just jealous of me? Or am I just fucking disgusting

In my experience, the meanest tend to be ugly men in denial

incels in denial are the worst type of people

Bro its O G R E

Fuck that guy. I bet you're near chadlike in appearance.

I legitimately talk to him and feel ok to talk to him because I think he’s an incel like me or he could understand what I feel but he’s so bluepilled Like He legit would have the encouragement to go and flirt with a stacey(he’s a curry/arab manlet balding ugly face)

You can't possibly be that ugly. unless you looked like rocky dennis

Find an ugly woman and call her ugly. She may even cry! :)

I’m not that type of person who shares bullying I keep it inside I know it hurts but I keep it indide

Plus she could be an SJW and Arrest me for hate speech and she would prolly say that I bullied her because she was a feminist and I’d spend my life in jail

I’m not that type of person who shares bullying I keep it inside I know it hurts but I keep it indide
Come... turn to the darkside. Haha, no I'm just kidding.

If that's not your style, find something else. Can you find something constructive to do?

*edit*
Plus she could be an SJW and Arrest me for hate speech and she would prolly say that I bullied her because she was a feminist and I’d spend my life in jail
Oh, so there's the real truth. ;)

"Real recognize real." He's telling from an subjective point of view