Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An ugly Female is useless

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
The only purpose of a foid is to fulfill males sexual needs and if she can’t even do that what is she needed for?

Males are literally superior in every ways to foids so don’t tell me we and them are at equal footing because we’re not.

What would happen if all foids died out?

Nothing

What would happen if all males died out?

The end of the world.

Ugly females are like broken dishwashers there is no use for them.

Last edited:
Wrong, all wahmen have the potential to be wageslaves as long as they have arms and legs.

Ive always said that, I don't want ugly females, they have no use

You haven't experienced the world yet I believe. Even ugly foids have simps running after them.
As long as a foid has holes, she is valued by the society. A hole is one of the most powerful thing in the world
It can break up bands like the Beatles. It can convert a prince to a commoner.

@Napoleon de Geso loves this thread

You haven't experienced the world yet I believe. Even ugly foids have simps running after them.
As long as a foid has holes, she is valued by the society. A hole is one of the most powerful thing in the world
It can break up bands like the Beatles. It can convert a prince to a commoner.
I know that cucks would fuck them that’s the only chance they have tbh

If a cuck had a choice between a ugly rich and kind foid or a pretty and a mean foid they would choose the pretty one. Only because of their looks

what i’m telling you is that they have failed in the only purpose of their life.

A ugly foid is like a broke man they both have no value in life.

Ugly females are incel making machines

Ugly whores shouldn’t be able to breed tbh
It’s all their fault that us incels exist
I have a burning hate for them

Based. No ugly fermorloids for me

Ugly whores shouldn’t be able to breed tbh
It’s all their fault that us incels exist
I have an burning hate for them
My mom is Stacy tier tbh but I came out like shit wtf man

Wrong, all wahmen have the potential to be wageslaves as long as they have arms and legs.
They are too dumb and lazy though tbh.

They are too dumb and lazy though tbh.
All humans are dumb and lazy but only men are forced into this life of suffering. This is why I should be owner of femerloid REEEEeducation camp, all profits go to a certain charity named I.N.C.E.L.

No he was like a Viking Chad. Genes must have mixed the wrong way or something.
That’s fucking brutal tbh
Both parents being good looking and you end up incel your parents must feel disappointed:dafuckfeels:

atleast when people look at my mom they can tell why i’m ugly.:feelscry:

That’s fucking brutal tbh
Both parents being good looking and you end up incel your parents must feel disappointed:dafuckfeels:

atleast when people look at my mom they can tell why i’m ugly.:feelscry:
My entire family mogs me hard. I’m the only ugly one in the family, the rest are good looking I shit you not.

My entire family mogs me hard. I’m the only ugly one in the family, the rest are good looking I shit you not.
The family gatherings gotta be suicidefuel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal. Idk if I wanna be white anymore if it meant getting constantly mogged by chad family members :feelskek:

Brutal. Idk if I wanna be white anymore if it meant getting constantly mogged by chad family members :feelskek:
You would be much more attractive to females tho
Jbw is brutal for deathnics

You would be much more attractive to females tho
Jbw is brutal for deathnics
Yeah but imagine being a deformed white + having a stacy mom & Chad brother :lul:

Dosen’t that mean death :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ofcourse then:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
What’s the point in being white if ur dead. Unless there’s some brutal NecroChadPill I haven’t taken.

What’s the point in being white if ur dead. Unless there’s some brutal NecroChadPill I haven’t taken.
You asked me if i would trade my life

My answer to that question:

i would because i don’t want to live in this forsaken world.:feelscry:

Even an ugly whore can be successful in these times. Meanwhile her looksmatch threw himself off a tall building.

Even an ugly whore can be successful in these times. Meanwhile her looksmatch threw himself off a tall building.
This world is unfair smh:cryfeels:

Females are seen as superior even thoe they’re lazier and do less and are less efficient at everything:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cucks and simps are just making this world worse day by day:feelsrope:

An ugly female Is a hole, a cum receptical, and nothing else. An ugly man can at least work hard and provide for the economy. Females cant do shit other than use their holes to get ahead in life.

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

This world is unfair smh:cryfeels:

Females are seen as superior even thoe they’re lazier and do less and are less efficient at everything:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cucks and simps are just making this world worse day by day:feelsrope:
An ugly female Is a hole, a cum receptical, and nothing else. An ugly man can at least work hard and provide for the economy. Females cant do shit other than use their holes to get ahead in life.

View attachment 203457
Based tbh. Most of these whores are worth absolute shit when it comes to hard work. Literally every single achievement in their life has been granted thx to their holes. Men have no such priviledge anymore.

Watching foids drown would be like watching the latest UFC bout awesome.