Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story An ugly bitch foids reaction to me beating up my bully

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
She came up to me saying why would you do that you think your so cool stop tryna look hard.

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger.

Actually happened or LARP?

based for beating him up, you're a real man.
Foids are fucking retarded. They think holding your own and getting tired of being treated like shit is “acting hard” meanwhile they go do drugs to fit in

Last edited:
Foids are fucking retarded. They think holding your own and getting tired of being treated like shit is “acting hard” meanwhile they go drugs to fit in
Init

i hate it when foids think they have to interfere with thing they dont have something to do with. Learn where your place is you bitch

based for beating him up, you're a real man.
Also normoids and foids only understand a language called brute force.

Based, always fight bullies, I also had to be in 4 different fights

i hate it when foids think they have to interfere with thing they dont have something to do with. Learn where your place is you bitch
They gotta poke their nose in everything.

Download 4

Now ı understand why woman hate guns.
If incels started arming themself there will be Chad corpses laying around the streets bcs they decided to go ''buddy buddy'' with a incel and even assaulted him to prove how masculine they are

why not beat the femoid up too