Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story An story one of most brutal experience that happened recently ?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★
it was a few months ago when I was going to a local park at 11 pm to work with my kettlebell and maybe some cardio
While i was walking I saw a couple Filming them self dancing and hugging one another

They were around my age the guy was tall and handsome with a shiny white sweet shirt
And the girl had amazing red hair Which was illuminated by the moon light
And there I was in my torn running shoes wearing an old cheap hoodie and caring a
14 kg kettlebell
I felt like an animal looking at them from far away
I wanted to lash out attack the guy beat him up ruin his perfect face break his long bones
I wanted him to call me out to see me to want to fight me so I can act on my fantasy but he did not
He was simply enjoying one of his Right
The right to be loved
Something that is never for me to have

I had never question myself so hard
what the f$#& you doing with your life I said
why do keep training getting punched taken down kicked for who who are you ever going to protect
why do you keep studying why why for who nobody cares. even when somebody is friends with me it is cuz they are gaining something and I'm just being used

That was to this day the saddest work out ever

Brutal af. Sucks we can never have that

I fortunately only go in public to church every week, so i don't experience anything brutal irl

I fortunately only go in public to church every week, so i don't experience anything brutal irl
I couldn't stand going to church. I go outside a lot though to get gas, go to our cabin, and other stuff. No way I'm gonna stay inside all week

I don't believe your story at all. It sounds like some kind of LARP.