Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An old teacher from my school who just retired was accused of sexual abuse

Aku no Hana

Aku no Hana

Greycel
This just happened and I have to get it off my chest. TL;DR — I was interviewed by a local news anchor about an old teacher I knew when I went to school who had just been accused of sexual assault last June, the very month he was set to retire. I told them I didn't think he did it, if he was the kind of person to do something like that, he wouldn't wait until the last month before he retired to do it.

I was walking to the grocery store in my town and just before going in I noticed two news anchors with a microphone and camera. One of them approached me and asked me if I was from here. I told her I grew up and went to the schools here K-12. (I'm 28, born in 1996, graduated in 2014.) She told me a teacher had just been accused of sexual abuse. She then goes "but innocent until proven guilty." I said my entire life I've never heard of anything like that with any teacher here. I asked who it was, she didn't immediately tell me his name "he teaches music" but after asking more she finally did. It wasn't just any music teacher, but the most well-known and beloved one whose name I had heard throughout all my years going to school more than any other teacher. (I even knew another music teacher that died while I was in school.) I never really did music and never had for a teacher himself, but she still allowed me to be interviewed for their story.

Before this, I kept asking questions about the details of when it happened and what the accusation was. She said they were reporting today, the accusation was made in early June and allegedly occurred on that same day. The accusation itself was that, in the classroom, the teacher had inappropriately touched, kissed, groped, hugged etc. the student. The kicker is that this teacher was quite old, and was already set to retire on June 30th, the end of the month the accusation was made.

At no point did I say something as direct as, "he's innocent, he didn't do it!" But it was all too clear from how I was talking that this was my stance. She asked basic questions, but eventually I had the chance to speak and said this: "Think about it logically. Suppose it was true, that this entire time, this teacher was the kind of person who would do something like that. Why would he wait until the very last month before he retired to do it, ruining his reputation for the rest of his life in the process?"

The more I think about it, this is what I think happened: often false accusations aren't completely fabricated. (though this could have been.) I'm guessing it was a girl and he had indeed hugged her goodbye, maybe kissed her once on the cheek and she hadn't expected that or didn't like it or something, but then just ran with this and made the accusation of "sexual abuse" for no other reason because she could and she's utterly terrible.

As someone who has been at the receiving end of false accusations myself and had a friend who was falsely accused of rape in college and left that college as a result, I naturally take this sort of thing seriously. It's almost worse that the man already retired, it makes it harder to defend it now that he's not actively a teacher and I fear that many people will just believe it and his reputation for the rest of his life will be tarnished as a result. I have no idea if this will go to court but the news reporting on it can only make things worse because all it will do is put this in the minds of people who were previously completely unaware of it to begin with.

It's worth mentioning I live in a very liberal suburban town just outside of NYC.

It's also worth mentioning the definition of "sexual assault." (though the news anchor never used this term, its implications are relevant here.) I remember when I first heard the term years ago, I assumed it was just synonymous with rape, because that's exactly what it sounds like. We of course live in a day and age where false accusations have never been more prevalent, and if someone does anything from lightly gracing a girl to hugging them goodbye when they know them, it falls under the same category of severity as rape and murder.

This is relevant to this forum because this is 2024. Shit like this was not happening when I was growing up, I would have remembered it. It's never been worse than it is now. The younger generation has never been so mentally ill and so negatively infected by the predominant culture. I'm getting the fuck out of this country because it's only going to get worse and I spend time on the internet recommending others to do the same if they have the option to.

Last edited:
This just happened and I have to get it off my chest. TL;DR — I was interviewed by a local news anchor about an old teacher I knew when I went to school who had just been accused of sexual assault last June, the very month he was set to retire. I told them I didn't think he did it, if he was the kind of person to do something like that, he wouldn't wait until the last month before he retired to do it.

I was walking to the grocery store in my town and just before going in I noticed two news anchors with a microphone and camera. One of them approached me and asked me if I was from here. I told her I grew up and went to the schools here K-12. (I'm 28, born in 1996, graduated in 2014.) She told me a teacher had just been accused of sexual abuse. She then goes "but innocent until proven guilty." I said my entire life I've never heard of anything like that with any teacher here. I asked who it was, she didn't immediately tell me his name "he teaches music" but after asking more she finally did. It wasn't just any music teacher, but the most well-known and beloved one whose name I had heard throughout all my years going to school more than any other teacher. (I even knew another music teacher that died while I was in school.) I never really did music and never had for a teacher himself, but she still allowed me to be interviewed for their story.

Before this, I kept asking questions about the details of when it happened and what the accusation was. She said they were reporting today, the accusation was made in early June and allegedly occurred on that same day. The accusation itself was that, in the classroom, the teacher had inappropriately touched, kissed, groped, hugged etc. the student. The kicker is that this teacher was quite old, and was already set to retire on June 30th, the end of the month the accusation was made.

At no point did I say something as direct as, "he's innocent, he didn't do it!" But it was all too clear from how I was talking that this was my stance. She asked basic questions, but eventually I had the chance to speak and said this: "Think about it logically. Suppose it was true, that this entire time, this teacher was the kind of person who would do something like that. Why would he wait until the very last month before he retired to do it, ruining his reputation for the rest of his life in the process?"

The more I think about it, this is what I think happened: often false accusations aren't completely fabricated. (though this could have been.) I'm guessing it was a girl and he had indeed hugged her goodbye, maybe kissed her once on the cheek and she hadn't expected that or didn't like it or something, but then just ran with this and made the accusation of "sexual abuse" for no other reason because she could and she's utterly terrible.

As someone who has been at the receiving end of false accusations myself and had a friend who was falsely accused of rape in college and left that college as a result, I naturally take this sort of thing seriously. It's almost worse that the man already retired, it makes it harder to defend it now that he's not actively a teacher and I fear that many people will just believe it and his reputation for the rest of his life will be tarnished as a result. I have no idea if this will go to court but the news reporting on it can only make things worse because all it will do is put this in the minds of people who were previously completely unaware of it to begin with.

It's worth mentioning I live in a very liberal suburban town just outside of NYC.

It's also worth mentioning the definition of "sexual assault." (though the news anchor never used this term, its implications are relevant here.) I remember when I first heard the term years ago, I assumed it was just synonymous with rape, because that's exactly what it sounds like. We of course live in a day and age where false accusations have never been more prevalent, and if someone does anything from lightly gracing a girl to hugging them goodbye when they know them, it falls under the same category of severity as rape and murder.

This is relevant to this forum because this is 2024. Shit like this was not happening when I was growing up, I would have remembered it. It's never been worse than it is now. The younger generation has never been so mentally ill and so negatively infected by the predominant culture. I'm getting the fuck out of this country because it's only going to get worse and I spend time on the internet recommending others to do the same if they have the option to.
sheeeettttttt

I wouldn't believe those accusations, either

inceldom discussed

Put the pieces together, myself and many others here would not be incel in the first place if society wasn't literally made out of liquid feces.

More articulately, the fact there is a social environment where any random dumb girl can just go "he made me uncomtorfable!" after a man in her life passes her, looks at her, hugs her, or does none of the above — says everything. It's indicative of much deeper problems in society.

Imagine if it was 50, 70, 100 years ago. Society would not give the time of day and laugh at girls over the kind of shit that's taken dead seriously these days. It all of course culminates in more men being demonized, more men being falsely accused, more men being slandered, shamed, attacked, at worst completely socially ostracized or imprisoned. Even retired old music teachers can't catch a fucking break. I only ever heard good things about this teacher. I even told the news anchor there were teachers that I heard had been creeps before, but not him.

Last edited:
It's a way to fuck him out of his pension...

It's a way to fuck him out of his pension...

Right, I think that the girl who falsely accused him just didn't like him anyway and wanted to sabotage his life, even as he is just about to retire. I couldn't imagine anything lower. I know it would be just as bad either way, but there's something about this that's worse than, say, falsely accusing a guy at his peak and attempting to take him down at the time. That's the more typical and predictable thing, and it's of course what you expect because so many people are jealous of the successful, famous, or wealthy and want to hurt or destroy their reputation or get their money or whatever. (Countless examples of this I can name recently, Louie C.K. is the first that comes to mind. Louie C.K. technically wasn't 100% innocent but did not deserve the damage to his career and reputation at all and for this reason I'll always defend him. A better example where the accusations were completely made up as opposed to misrepresented and exaggerated would be Russell Brand.)

I couldn't imagine anything more pathetic than falsely accusing an old school teacher in a town who is about to retire.

God damn it, they actually used the interview with me. It was on TV and possibly the internet now as well, so hundreds of old idiots in my town (the population is under 10,000 so I hesitated to type "thousands") could have watched it.

Teenage foids are the worst bro, so fuckin petty.:kys:

A similar but not quite thing happened at my high school about 7 or 8 years ago. Right before the Trump election.

I'm from a very liberal suburb in Texas. Had a very left leaning English teacher. One day she's absent for some reason and a substitute comes in. I think the topic of the day had something to do with climate change and the dude went off. His views were pretty right wing, I liked the guy and he seemed pretty based. For a good 15-ish minutes he went about his own explanations for certain topics to the dismay of all the women in the class.

Did I mention that we were forced to watch videos about climate change BS and Bernie Sanders' campaign regularly in this class? Yeah. You know where this is going.

He still passed out paperwork and everything so he didn't forgo his duties as a substitute.

When our teacher came back the next day, the women in the class went off about him and said how he was spouting a bunch of nonsense. Another thing they said was that he was being creepy around them and harassing them, when all he was doing was going around the room and making sure everyone was doing their work. Best part is that I sat RIGHT in front of his desk and two chairs in front of the foids who accused him. I literally saw every little movement he was doing and he was doing nothing of that kind.

Worst part is that he probably got fired or relieved from his duties as a substitute.

Sickening.

Right, I think that the girl who falsely accused him just didn't like him anyway and wanted to sabotage his life, even as he is just about to retire. I couldn't imagine anything lower. I know it would be just as bad either way, but there's something about this that's worse than, say, falsely accusing a guy at his peak and attempting to take him down at the time. That's the more typical and predictable thing, and it's of course what you expect because so many people are jealous of the successful, famous, or wealthy and want to hurt or destroy their reputation or get their money or whatever. (Countless examples of this I can name recently, Louie C.K. is the first that comes to mind. Louie C.K. technically wasn't 100% innocent but did not deserve the damage to his career and reputation at all and for this reason I'll always defend him. A better example where the accusations were completely made up as opposed to misrepresented and exaggerated would be Russell Brand.)

I couldn't imagine anything more pathetic than falsely accusing an old school teacher in a town who is about to retire.

God damn it, they actually used the interview with me. It was on TV and possibly the internet now as well, so hundreds of old idiots in my town (the population is under 10,000 so I hesitated to type "thousands") could have watched it.
Now that you're famous TV news commenter I'm sure you will be attraction all the foids!

A similar but not quite thing happened at my high school about 7 or 8 years ago. Right before the Trump election.

I'm from a very liberal suburb in Texas. Had a very left leaning English teacher. One day she's absent for some reason and a substitute comes in. I think the topic of the day had something to do with climate change and the dude went off. His views were pretty right wing, I liked the guy and he seemed pretty based. For a good 15-ish minutes he went about his own explanations for certain topics to the dismay of all the women in the class.

Did I mention that we were forced to watch videos about climate change BS and Bernie Sanders' campaign regularly in this class? Yeah. You know where this is going.

He still passed out paperwork and everything so he didn't forgo his duties as a substitute.

When our teacher came back the next day, the women in the class went off about him and said how he was spouting a bunch of nonsense. Another thing they said was that he was being creepy around them and harassing them, when all he was doing was going around the room and making sure everyone was doing their work. Best part is that I sat RIGHT in front of his desk and two chairs in front of the foids who accused him. I literally saw every little movement he was doing and he was doing nothing of that kind.

Worst part is that he probably got fired or relieved from his duties as a substitute.

Sickening.

I remember you from Twitter brocel!! I'm 100% positive I went to your account and interacted with posts and accounts you interacted with (this is how I initially found and remember your account) if not interacted with you yourself. (I'd search to confirm this but I can't because I've been banned.)

I was banned from Twitter almost a year ago (December of 2023) but this is what my account looked like.

Another interesting coincidence: I also happen to be half middle eastern myself.

I'll briefly mention how I was banned. It was because a user who didn't like me reported me and X took the ban seriously. (December 2023 so of course after Elon Musk took over) The worst part was the reason X gave was because I typed "faggot," which was literally in response to someone calling me a faggot where I just typed the word itself and didn't use it to refer to him or anyone else. (the problem was literally that I typed the word itself.) He called me faggot in an image to circumvent the ban on the word, and my reply was something like "oh I'll type faggot to circumvent the ban," mocking him for doing so, and they acted like I was the one to call him that. (this doesn't even address whether that should warrant being permanently banned from the platform, I obviously don't think he should have been.) The email also invoked a few other instances where I had typed it, one of which was literally the same instance except the user was saying it to someone else and not me, and wrote it backward (like "tggf") to circumvent the ban, and then there were a few replies I wrote to myself and deleted as soon as I wrote them to test the length of the ban.

X doesn't allow making a new account either (Twitter was the same way before Elon Musk took over) so I'm out of luck. (unless I changed my phone plan because it demands your cell phone number for verification, even if you try to make an account with just your email) It's just as well, the site is so awful now that not only is there a daily post limit, but a daily read limit too. (of course extended or removed if you pay to use it monthly, which I'd also never do.)

I remember you from Twitter brocel!! I'm 100% positive I went to your account and interacted with posts and accounts you interacted with (this is how I initially found and remember your account) if not interacted with you yourself. (I'd search to confirm this but I can't because I've been banned.)

I was banned from Twitter almost a year ago (December of 2023) but this is what my account looked like.

Another interesting coincidence: I also happen to be half middle eastern myself.

I'll briefly mention how I was banned. It was because a user who didn't like me reported me and X took the ban seriously. (December 2023 so of course after Elon Musk took over) The worst part was the reason X gave was because I typed "faggot," which was literally in response to someone calling me a faggot where I just typed the word itself and didn't use it to refer to him or anyone else. (the problem was literally that I typed the word itself.) He called me faggot in an image to circumvent the ban on the word, and my reply was something like "oh I'll type faggot to circumvent the ban," mocking him for doing so, and they acted like I was the one to call him that. (this doesn't even address whether that should warrant being permanently banned from the platform, I obviously don't think he should have been.) The email also invoked a few other instances where I had typed it, one of which was literally the same instance except the user was saying it to someone else and not me, and wrote it backward (like "tggf") to circumvent the ban, and then there were a few replies I wrote to myself and deleted as soon as I wrote them to test the length of the ban.

X doesn't allow making a new account either (Twitter was the same way before Elon Musk took over) so I'm out of luck. (unless I changed my phone plan because it demands your cell phone number for verification, even if you try to make an account with just your email) It's just as well, the site is so awful now that not only is there a daily post limit, but a daily read limit too. (of course extended or removed if you pay to use it monthly, which I'd also never do.)
I remember you liking a couple posts of mine a while ago!

That's awfully strange that you got banned on Twitter just for saying that, I said all sorts of heinous stuff on my old Twitter accounts during the Dorsey reign (and they all got banned), but when the Elon reign came into fruition, I got about 80% of those accounts back.

I think what you can do is just make another Gmail and see if you can use a Google Voice number to sign up with Twitter, that's usually what works for me when I get banned off of Instagram every month or so.