Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An ode to our father god Zues the prime mover oh exhalted is thee above creation

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Most glorious of immortals, Zeus
The many named, almighty evermore,
Nature's great Sovereign, ruling all by law
Hail to thee! On thee 'tis meet and right
That mortals everywhere should call.
From thee was our begetting; ours alone
Of all that live and move upon the earth
The lot to bear God's likeness.
Thee will I ever chant, thy power praise!
For thee this whole vast cosmos, wheeling round
The earth, obeys, and where thou leadest
It follows, ruled willingly by thee.
In thy unconquerable hands thou holdest fast,
Ready prepared, that two-timed flaming blast,
The ever-living thunderbolt:
Nature's own stroke brings all things to their end.
By it thou guidest aright the sense instinct
Which spreads through all things, mingled even
With stars in heaven, the great and small --
Thou who art King supreme for evermore!
Naught upon earth is wrought in thy despite, O God.
Nor in the ethereal sphere aloft which ever winds
About its pole, nor in the sea -- save only what
The wicked work, in their strange madness,
Yet even so, thou knowest to make the crooked straight.
Prune all excess, give order to the orderless,
For unto thee the unloved still is lovely--
And thus in one all things are harmonized,
The evil with the good, that so one Word
Should be in all things everlastingly.
One Word--which evermore the wicked flee!
Ill-fated, hungering to possess the good
They have no vision of God's universal law,
Nor will they hear, though if obedient in mind
They might obtain a noble life, true wealth.
Instead they rush unthinking after ill:
Some with a shameless zeal for fame,
Others pursuing gain, disorderly;
Still others folly, or pleasures of the flesh.
[But evils are their lot] and other times
Bring other harvests, all unsought--
For all their great desire, its opposite!
But, Zeus, thou giver of every gift,
Who dwellest within the dark clouds, wielding still
The flashing stroke of lightning, save, we pray,
Thy children from this boundless misery.
Scatter, O Father, the darkness from their souls,
Grant them to find true understanding
On which relying thou justly rulest all---
While we, thus honoured, in turn will honour thee,
Hymning thy works forever, as is meet
For mortals while no greater right
Belongs even to the gods than evermore
Justly to praise the universal law!

Inspiration from this ?

Inspiration from this ?

JFL no not that polytheistic bullshit rather from the father of the stoics i worship the prime mover rather than the superstition of ancient greek texts

JFL no not that polytheistic bullshit rather from the father of the stoics i worship the prime mover rather than the superstition of ancient greek texts
cool fake greekgod jesus = zeus tbh polytheist trinity cucks I hope you are truly monotheist bro

cool fake greekgod jesus = zeus tbh polytheist trinity cucks I hope you are truly monotheist bro

Yes i'm a monisitic arian tbh fuck religion without reason or rationality though i do like certain christian theologicans

Yes i'm a monisitic arian tbh fuck religion without reason or rationality though i do like certain christian theologicans
good better than catholic or evangelical protestants tbh ngl hope you read Quran & Quranism movement

This is blasphemy, Blackops2cel is the only God.

good better than catholic or evangelical protestants tbh ngl hope you read Quran & Quranism movement

Quran is a bit dogmatic for my taste i read more the 5 way's and ancient philosopher's for the conceptions of god i have read some ahmadiyaa texts which consribe with my view's but the quran itself is a bit in the woo woo tier.
This is blasphemy, Blackops2cel is the only God.

He is not a prime mover

Last edited:
Quran is a bit dogmatic for my taste i read more the 5 way's and ancient philosopher's for the conceptions of god i have read some ahmadiyaa texts which consribe with my view's but the quran itself is a bit in the woo woo tier.
Trust me your prejudice is going to perish when you start reading Quran and also ahmadiyaa is completely different story , traditionalists calling them falsebeliever , kafir(infidel) , murtad(apostate) etc their views is evolved around their messiah(mirza gulam ahmed). He's also coming from sunni-sufi background classic sufi mystic beliefs that's it He is not trustworthy source if you want to learn islam You should learn islam from Quran only not any other so called "islamic books" only islamic book is Quran nothing else and also you should be careful about quran's translations Sunni , Shia , Ahmadiyya and other so called "islamic sects"(Islam rejects any sectarianism) distorting Quran with their Hadith and Fıqh books and translating according to their false narratives You should read pure quran's translation without any sectarianist influence.
I linked you this pdf hope you read it. I hope god guide you to true path & monotheism
http://www.studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf

Trust me your prejudice is going to perish when you start reading Quran and also ahmadiyaa is completely different story , traditionalists calling them falsebeliever , kafir(infidel) , murtad(apostate) etc their views is evolved around their messiah(mirza gulam ahmed). He's also coming from sunni-sufi background classic sufi mystic beliefs that's it He is not trustworthy source if you want to learn islam You should learn islam from Quran only not any other so called "islamic books" only islamic book is Quran nothing else and also you should be careful about quran's translations Sunni , Shia , Ahmadiyya and other so called "islamic sects"(Islam rejects any sectarianism) distorting Quran with their Hadith and Fıqh books and translating according to their false narratives You should read pure quran's translation without any sectarianist influence.
I linked you this pdf hope you read it. I hope god guide you to true path & monotheism
http://www.studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf

Trust me your prejudice is going to perish when you start reading Quran and also ahmadiyaa is completely different story , traditionalists calling them falsebeliever , kafir(infidel) , murtad(apostate) etc their views is evolved around their messiah(mirza gulam ahmed).

The ahmadiyaa one makes more logical and philophical sense the quran seems mainly like a story book with morals and shit i'm not interested in that i'm more interested in philosophy behind the faith itself that's why the ahmidyaa one reasoned with me with my soul. Also fuck tradionalists they ruin any sign of proggress the main fact of philophy is to alway's be changing your ideas with the current science at the time.

You should learn islam from Quran only not any other so called "islamic books" only islamic book is Quran nothing else and also you should be careful about quran's translations Sunni , Shia , Ahmadiyya and other so called "islamic sects"(Islam rejects any sectarianism) distorting Quran with their Hadith and Fıqh books and translating according to their false narratives You should read pure quran's translation without any sectarianist influence.

True however the main difference is my reilgion doesn't really have a form of heaven or hell or any of this other cancer it is a forever self correcting model that fits in with the science of the time so far ahmadiyaa is the only 1 that hints at this

thats long poetry