Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An Observation I Made.

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ
★★★★★
In my thread asking my fellow collegecels as to how they've done so far, I said I would discern some blackpills I've noticed around College

One thing which subconsciously was always there to me -yet never fully realized- was that of noticing those who are disabled both mentally & physically, as well as genuinely ugly across both genders. What was discernible, was that I've legit maybe seen one or two noticeably disabled guys(dwarfism, crippled) & have never interacted with a severe mentalcel(Down syndrome, severely autistic, etc).

However, I've seen quite a few legit fem"cel" tier foids: I'm talking ones who are permanently in wheelchairs, are actually severely autistic(I had a class with one once, I somehow NTmog her), and I even have a class with one now who is a legit 2/10- not even exaggerating. She has a fucked eye area, which her big & thick glasses don't help with, she's like 5'0 at best, has a bird chin, narrow as fuck face, etc.

Her looksmatch is either giga-rotting, or he's already roped.

This proves that no matter how genetically fucked you are as a foid, you still can be supported by society & can still make it to some degree. To fail as a foid, you have to literally try. :blackpill:

one hydrogen two oxygen
EDIT: two hydrogen, one oxygen.
Apparently, the subscript isn't modifying what comes after, but what came before

Last edited:
In my thread asking my fellow collegecels as to how they've done so far, I said I would discern some blackpills I've noticed around College

One thing which subconsciously was always there to me -yet never fully realized- was that of noticing those who are disabled both mentally & physically, as well as genuinely ugly across both genders. What was discernible, was that I've legit maybe seen one or two noticeably disabled guys(dwarfism, crippled) & have never interacted with a severe mentalcel(Down syndrome, severely autistic, etc).

However, I've seen quite a few legit fem"cel" tier foids: I'm talking ones who are permanently in wheelchairs, are actually severely autistic(I had a class with one once, I somehow NTmog her), and I even have a class with one now who is a legit 2/10- not even exaggerating. She has a fucked eye area, which her big & thick glasses don't help with, she's like 5'0 at best, has a bird chin, narrow as fuck face, etc.

Her looksmatch is either giga-rotting, or he's already roped.

This proves that no matter how genetically fucked you are as a foid, you still can be supported by society & can still make it to some degree. To fail as a foid, you have to literally try. :blackpill:
academia is 100% rigged towards women so it'd make sense you see them

How did the first foid get into uni despite being severely autistic. Wouldn't she be too retarded to understand anything?

I just drank it, but true

well, isn't the 2 in h20 a subscription adjective for what come's next?