Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion An observation I made along time ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
people love to bully me.

Actually people love to bully me so much that I think its sport to them. People spent so much energy in highschool and in the workplace to bully that i think to them it was like a video game. Where do people get the energy to bully me like this I will never know and I know for a fact that I dont have this type of energy to do this. Even the most incelish kids in highschool would put me down scheming ways too fuck with me and troll me in some way or the other

it was so bad i had to do online school because of the bullying for the last year of highschool
it boggles my mind that some of you even got the chance to go to parties I think then most of you are fakecels when people would bully me so much it would make me wonder how are they not tired of it, i never gave these people a reaction and yet they were so fucking persistent, When I was 16 years old working my older coworkers who were 30 and married would bully the fuck out of me the bullying showed no end and I think that most people wanted me to kill myself and are surprised that I havent roped and I will never rope i like video games thats my cope. so when you guys are worried about having a gf i was never ever treated like a human being not even by other incels

I would like to hear some of your thoughts on highschool and bullying in general it would be cool im kinda feeling down today tbh :feelsbadman:

(In GTA V of course).

people also bullied tf outta me when i didn't even do anything
it boggles my mind that some of you even got the chance to go to parties I think then most of you are fakecels
i went to someone's birthday party and they bullied the fuck outta me there too

fakecel if someone willingly invited you to a party and enjoyed your presence there

what happened if you dont mind me asking?:feelsbadman:
i don't really want to get into details but when i first got there, they kept the door locked and had me knocking on it for a while. they weren't being loud so i knew that they could hear me and they were just laughing at me. why they gotta pick me as their victim :feelsbadman:

i don't really want to get into details but when i first got there, they kept the door locked and had me knocking on it for a while. they weren't being loud so i knew that they could hear me and they were just laughing at me. why they gotta pick me as their victim :feelsbadman:
i would have just walked home after that you were clearly not wanted were you still young? or in your 20s

i would have just walked home after that you were clearly not wanted were you still young? or in your 20s
yeah it happened when i was like 16 or 15, i think.

maybe 14

you need to react. no reaction no harassing idea is cope

you need to react. no reaction no harassing idea is cope
I was young and bluepilled but even know when I fight back it leads to a shitton of conflict IRS like they just expect me to do nothing and are suprised when I do