Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An IT type polyamorous tranny woman of color bitches like an incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

I wouldn't even watch this shit, but I just want to say that this is the kind of person who bullies us, and here he is dropping racepills, lookism, and all sorts of blackpills like a motherfuckin hypocrite. WHy don't you work on your personality, bro??

I don't think I want white women because they give me more social capital, I think I want white women because I want my kids to look like humans instead of weave-wearing sheboons.

Maybe "she" is logged here :feelsgah::feelskek:

Imagine looking like this, and thinking you're superior to literally anybody.

Imagine looking like this, and thinking you're superior to literally anybody.
This person has made a career just existing as the embodiment of a walking, talking, university safe-space.

You people are making fun of her, but I bet that in this fucked up reality she is fucking top tier normies and maybe even chadlites.

You people are making fun of her, but I bet that in this fucked up reality she is fucking top tier normies and maybe even chadlites.

Tranny's got 2 cucks in his harem, and is still complaining.

"Your feelings are valid"
When was the last time someone said that to an incel, or any male for that matter?

Has a higher SMV than any of us unfortunately.