Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An insidious way foids (and fags) make our lives worse

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Master of Bation
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/Shiny_gorl/status/1817637188281979163

Besides withholding sex from us, femhorroids have many subtle ways in which they like to torture straight men (and in particular ugly straight men); creating garbage like this is one of them. I mean who the FUCK draws something like this?? This isn’t “art”, this is the deliberate de-beautification of someone else’s hard work.

If you’ve observed the pages that post shit like this, you may have noticed a certain pattern. The cockroaches are never fans of the franchises they make divERsified “fanart” of. They’re at best secondaries who just like the characters, but more often than not they’re foid supremacist cunts who despise these franchises and their fans.

Make no mistake, this is not a form of artistic expression. This ugly shit and other pieces of “art” like it are purely created with the goal of disrespecting your copes and trying to spite you. Foids and faggots are smearing their feces all over everything you love (in a literal sense too, half of them are so lazy they don’t even redraw the character but just edit it brown) because they don’t believe you as a low value male have the right to even LOOK at an attractive woman. I mean when drawings like this started popping up on mainstream social media they were literally referred to as “fixes.” That’s legitimately how these “people” think – anything that lets unattractive males like you and I achieve sexual gratification without needing to betabuxx a 1/10 to touch our dicks yearly is seen as downright criminal.

As if it wasn’t bad enough that new fiction sucks cause of Western properties turning into ZOGshit and troonslaters ruining Japanese stuff, you also have to deal with things you already like getting disrespected in this manner. Idk about you guys, but shit like this irks me so much because I genuinely cannot unsee it. It’s so easy to tell someone to just avoid looking at these if they don’t like them, but the problem is that even stumbling across just one of these abominations is enough to mentally scar me. I’ve had to go so far as making accounts on all image and hentai boorus I frequent just so I could block the alternate_skin_color tag. It’s that fucking bad.

Remember, foidists and their LGBT faggot allies want you to have NOTHING. No sex, no copes, just continue being a good little wagecuck keeping society running for these gross, hedonistic freaks. May slow, agonizing, humiliating deaths await them

Last edited:
ot really seems foids get pleasure out of shit like this

Foids that dont shave are hot unless they have abnormal amounts of bodyhair

ah yes.... just ruin a perfectly good drawing by adding self harm and obesity to it, fucking fantastic.

ah yes.... just ruin a perfectly good drawing by adding self harm and obesity to it, fucking fantastic.
That’s not self harm; it’s body hair, which is even fucking worse

I mean ok but one piece is for kids so who cares

I think the point flew over your head. They do this to EVERY franchise they get their disgusting hands on
franchises are for normies

Zoro as a nigga is lifefuel

franchises are for normies
How do you cope then? Without shows and games there's little to spend your time on as an incel besides history and politics, and foids and faggots even try to divERsify:foidSoy::soy: those

Last edited: