Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An Indonesian Polygamist

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Maybe this is lifefuel to some, as it shows a really ugly Indonesian man have two wives but for me this is total ragefuel. Not only is he a polygamist, but he has TOTAL power in the relationship, he can just boss around his wives, commanding them around, and they are totally submissive, insofar that they admit they are illogical creatures, and they are dumb enough to believe that the sacrifices they live with under polygamy will reward them in heaven. If a man acts pious, perverts sacred texts into his lustful will, and leverage religion against female stupidity they can go very far in life. This is clearly a man who can do anything he wants, and can treat his own family like objects. It is every man's desire to have their sex cult/fiefdom, and this man has it.

As for us westerners, it will be a snowballs chance in hell before we can religiousmaxx our way into building a sacred harem, as western women are indoctrinated to worship their own cunt.

Last edited:
I believe in monogamy for women AND men. Harems are shit. 1 man 1 female. We have harems right now we just don't call them harems but they basically are (chad harems)

Extremely based and harem-pilled.

The guy is a solid truecel but he managed to keep a harem. He would have already roped if he was in the west.

Thanks to traditionalism.

The guy is a solid truecel but he managed to keep a harem. He would have already roped if he was in the west.

legit. this guy is woke. it's too unfortunate though, if men have absolute control of sexual selection, ugly genes passed down more often

He mogs most users here.

It's surreal to see a man that looks like him freely act like a creepy, pretentious, religious sex pervert with no compromises and get awarded for it.
He mogs most users here.
I don't believe it. He is incredibly ugly. He is so ugly, it angers me

Last edited:
Lifefuel for @gymletethnicel , look at this mudslime, he gets to threesome decent women all because of his religion. Also, @Diocel GTFIH

@gymletethnicel @Diocel Do muslims get circumcised ?

Lifefuel for @gymletethnicel , look at this mudslime, he gets to threesome decent women all because of his religion. Also, @Diocel GTFIH

Orgies aren't allowed.

Also, polygamy exists in Russia (chechnya). See my sig

with the rise of polygamy in Indonesia definitelt also comes the rise of inceldom