Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An Indian cashier talking to me made my day today

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Today I decided to go to the park after a bit of a breakdown following a few days of unluckiness and shittery, and I went to a convenience store near the park and got some shitty prepackaged snack food and water and the cashier (old Indian man) while ringing up my shit made a remark about the weather. We had a little conversation that lasted maybe 30 seconds but it made my day because that was my first time talking to someone irl that’s not my parents like that in like a week.

You know it’s over when just anyone talking to you is lifefuel for you :cryfeels: And now it’s suifuel thinking about it again butI’m back at the park and on my phone and it’s time to ldar on my data

Fakecel if the old indian man felt comfortable talking to you

brutal reality of an incel

I guess its warm again in texas

Fakecel if the old indian man felt comfortable talking to you
Tbh...I really wish he wasn’t just doing it out of courtesy because I was giving him money and being his customer but I know he was. It’s still nice anyway, what with the lack of human interaction and shitty week

Brutal loungepill

are you serious? In real life, I don't think I've had a conversation in years. Like literally years.
Well it was 30 seconds. It wasn’t a genuine conversation but just a “weather is nice now” “yeah hehe my power was out” “alright see ya”. Actually I think that literally WAS the entire conversation

Lmao shut your soft ass up.

Did that flash freeze mess with your head or something?

You're bummer drummer. Youre human garbage remember?

You hate everything and everyone that doesn't have pigskin.

You didn't even call him a curry

Act like it.

20210122 185144

Lmao shut your soft ass up.

Did that flash freeze mess with your head or something?

You're bummer drummer. Youre human garbage remember?

You hate everything and everyone that doesn't have pigskin.

You didn't even call him a curry

Act like it.

View attachment 414499
I don’t hate them I just want them away and out of my country. I would love to be his fren when I visit him in India or whatever

Mogs me at going outside. Haven't been outside since the start of the pandemic

Not for 1 second?
I was on holiday in croatia for 2 weeks but that is legit it. Didn't even go outside recently when it snowed here since the first time in ages and people were massively going ice skating. Nobody to go outside with :feelsbadman:

I was on holiday in croatia for 2 weeks but that is legit it.
Mogs me on going to holiday, Croatia is one of my favorite countries in Europe too
Didn't even go outside recently when it snowed here since the first time in ages and people were massively going ice skating. Nobody to go outside with :feelsbadman:
Brutal. It snowed here for the first time in ages but no ice skating ehehehehehe hohohhhohoho

Today I decided to go to the park after a bit of a breakdown following a few days of unluckiness and shittery, and I went to a convenience store near the park and got some shitty prepackaged snack food and water and the cashier (old Indian man) while ringing up my shit made a remark about the weather. We had a little conversation that lasted maybe 30 seconds but it made my day because that was my first time talking to someone irl that’s not my parents like that in like a week.

You know it’s over when just anyone talking to you is lifefuel for you :cryfeels: And now it’s suifuel thinking about it again butI’m back at the park and on my phone and it’s time to ldar on my data

I thought u hated any non germanic

The situation could have been a lot worse. The old man could have completely ignored you while giving you a dirty look.

Talking to your parents? :chad:

I beat up a curry fag today for being curry

That´s cool mate.
You got something out of the store other than your snacks.
Makes you want to come back again with a happy face.

Bummerdrummer has feelings? I don’t think I’ve seen this side of you.

The loneliness hurts ngl

This was me last week, only in my story she was three hundred pounds [probably more] on the light side.

And as quickly as she came up to talk to me briefly she left abruptly quickly also.

Word has it she's a major whore but I just can't even.

Last edited:
Mogs me at going outside.

Being inside for years has given me agoraphobia (ded srs)

Relatable, tbh.

feel you, simple convos literally make my day, although they're few and far between

Brutal shit man, no wonder prison inside a prison is solitary confinement.

I'm surprised you didn't tell him he's a shitskin who should go back to Shitistan and suck a bull's cock, that cow-loving faggot.

@ThoughtfulCel is right, you are getting soft.

Mogs me at going outside. Haven't been outside since the start of the pandemic
Same tbh. I haven’t left since my state went on the lockdown. I think it’s been almost a year since I left my house

Indians have some idea about customer service. You're more likely to shop their again you see.

a 30 second conversation with an old indian cashier made your day? it's really over for you boyo