Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An inch of height mog is worth an entire holocaust

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Height is everything. It is the alpha and omega. It defines the world. It drives the world. Even one inch of differences completely seperated two people. You are subservient to all those who are taller than you. Its a complete loss of your humanity.

Height is everything. It is the alpha and omega. It defines the world. It drives the world. Even one inch of differences completely seperated two people. You are subservient to all those who are taller than you. Its a complete loss of your humanity.
Just because some people are under 6ft doesn't mean they are automatically a soyboy.

Basically. Life is one big playground if you're a tallfag. All that you have to do is lift weights and there goes like 85 percent of people ever trying to bully you. You earn more and people beg you to be your friend. You can be extremely obese even and you will get called burly and big instead of a fat loser that short and average height fat guys get. I don't even think tallfags can suffer from anxiety or nervousness.

Basically. Life is one big playground if you're a tallfag. All that you have to do is lift weights and there goes like 85 percent of people ever trying to bully you. You earn more and people beg you to be your friend. You can be extremely obese even and you will get called burly and big instead of a fat loser that short and average height fat guys get. I don't even think tallfags can suffer from anxiety or nervousness.

your exaggerating mate, being tall has perks but it doesnt make you a god

this. height is a pre-requisite and is only second to face in sexual attraction. in terms of general respect from society it is undisputedly the most significant factor.

Yeah, the entire dominance through height quip has merit but is exaggerated. Being tall helps in a fight since you have further reach and can aim for their faces better, but strength is also important. Obviously though, if the guy is a foot taller, you're fucked either way. Usually taller people have thicker bones and more muscle mass.
Compensating by becoming robust is very helpful.

Yeah, the entire dominance through height quip has merit but is exaggerated. Being tall helps in a fight since you have further reach and can aim for their faces better, but strength is also important. Obviously though, if the guy is a foot taller, you're fucked either way. Usually taller people have thicker bones and more muscle mass.
Compensating by becoming robust is very helpful.
Taller people have longer limbs so they have more room for muscle growth and will always be stronger. Being tall is life on easy mode.

Taller people have longer limbs so they have more room for muscle growth and will always be stronger. Being tall is life on easy mode.
Yep, the shorter you are, the more you have to work at life. Most CEOs are over 6ft tall, a brutal blackpill to swallow.

Nah, there are a lot of goofy and awkward tall guys to whom no one is subservient.

Here's a bit of an lifefuel example I'm sure you've seen:

And yes that skinny little shit gets bodyslammed, but before that moment he was not afraid at all. He's been dominating this kid (and probably a lot of other kids) for a long time. I've known many examples like this (but without the bully ever getting tables turned on him), both in terms of physical bullying and in tall people being disrespected and made fun of.

But that body slam, eh?

Tallfags are the laziest people on the planet. If they put any amount of effort into anything , like short people, they would be very successful

How tall are you? Look at Olivier Richters. Just because he's tall, famous youtubers want to do videos with him and he gets to cut in line for expos because he's a tallfag.

Last edited:
Nah, there are a lot of goofy and awkward tall guys to whom no one is subservient.

Here's a bit of an lifefuel example I'm sure you've seen:

And yes that skinny little shit gets bodyslammed, but before that moment he was not afraid at all. He's been dominating this kid (and probably a lot of other kids) for a long time. I've known many examples like this (but without the bully ever getting tables turned on him), both in terms of physical bullying and in tall people being disrespected and made fun of.

But that body slam, eh?

The guy in the video isn't tall, he's just taller than the other kid. He got bullied everyday, so there is no way that he's a tallfag. The guy probably just wanted to join in because he wanted to impress people that were already bullying the fat guy because he was fat and not a tallfag. All that he had to do was just workout and not be fat and then the guy wouldn't of fucked with him. Even I know I could easily go up to any fat guy and attack him then runaway and he can't do anything about it because he's fat.

Tallfags are the laziest people on the planet. If they put any amount of effort into anything , like short people, they would be very successful
lmfao this is so true. Almost all tall people are overweight because hurr drr I'm big and burly because tallfag. They can fuck roastlets for free because if roastlets don't reproduce with them their offspring stand almost no chance of survival. Look at grotesque. Dude has an ugly as fuck face, lives off of welfare, wears shirts with cum stains in them, is like 35 and still lives with his mom, and yet still gets laid because tallfag.

The guy in the video isn't tall, he's just taller than the other kid.

From the OP:
Even one inch of differences completely seperated two people. You are subservient to all those who are taller than you.

That's what I was responding to. We don't know if the fat kid was taller or shorter than average because it's tough to tell with kids of indeterminate ages growing and stuff, but it's clearly false that being taller than someone automatically makes you dominant or whatever.

Last edited:
Yep height is super important. I hate when 12 year old jbs height mog me. Are they even still "little" girls?

From the OP:

That's what I was responding to. We don't know if the fat kid was taller or shorter than average because it's tough to tell with kids of indeterminate ages growing and stuff, but it's clearly false that being taller than someone automatically makes you dominant or whatever.
Chris+Daughtry+DJ+Qualls+Entertainment+Weekly+BqwEsVaqUVZl.jpg
Yeah, I just didn't understand how it was life fuel. People in the comment section of that video even say that this is why you don't pick on someone twice your size. If the guy wasn't fat he wouldn't of gotten messed with because he's taller than him. I could go up to someone taller and bigger than me and harass him, but I don't see how that comes off as dominance especially if the guy ended up beating me up.

If the guy wasn't fat he wouldn't of gotten messed with because he's taller than him.

Again, I was responding to the OP's unqualified statements.

I could go up to someone taller and bigger than me and harass him, but I don't see how that comes off as dominance especially if the guy ended up beating me up.

Sorry, I don't have videos of that taller kid being bullied and not fighting back, but if you can't read their body language and infer their view of each other, I really can't help you.

And here's a reverse situation, where the tall bully gets laid out.

Just be careful not to say that the tall guy thought he could bully the other guy because he was shorter, because you wouldn't accept the analogous argument in the first video.

Manletism is pretty much a holocaust. Almost certain to never pass on your genes - genocide.

most CEOs are tall but the richest person is a manlet but he is still taller than me
:feelsrope:

Again, I was responding to the OP's unqualified statements.

Sorry, I don't have videos of that taller kid being bullied and not fighting back, but if you can't read their body language and infer their view of each other, I really can't help you.

And here's a reverse situation, where the tall bully gets laid out.

Just be careful not to say that the tall guy thought he could bully the other guy because he was shorter, because you wouldn't accept the analogous argument in the first video.

The guy in the video was bullied badly by tons of people for being fat and not being a tallfag. It was on the news. We don't know if this guy just didn't start bullying him in that instant because everyone else was or if he always did it. Being tall is life on easy mode because all that you have to do is lift weights and then nobody will fuck with you. People in the comments section even said that they thought that the shorter kid would be the one getting bullied and that it looked comical when the short guy thought he could bully the taller/bigger guy.

lmfao this is so true. Almost all tall people are overweight because hurr drr I'm big and burly because tallfag. They can fuck roastlets for free because if roastlets don't reproduce with them their offspring stand almost no chance of survival. Look at grotesque. Dude has an ugly as fuck face, lives off of welfare, wears shirts with cum stains in them, is like 35 and still lives with his mom, and yet still gets laid because tallfag.
and Grotesque still looks slightly overweight, which proves laziness.

As a 5'5 manlet, if I go above 150lbs, even if I'm 10%bf, my face will look bloated and fat a'f. I'm cursed with doing cardio for the rest of my life. I'm cursed with being overly confident during job interviews to make up for my height.

fuck tallfags

The guy in the video was bullied badly by tons of people for being fat and not being a tallfag. It was on the news. We don't know if this guy just didn't start bullying him in that instant because everyone else was or if he always did it. Being tall is life on easy mode because all that you have to do is lift weights and then nobody will fuck with you. People in the comments section even said that they thought that the shorter kid would be the one getting bullied and that it looked comical when the short guy thought he could bully the taller/bigger guy.

Yeah, that's just... I mean if you can watch that video and not see two completely different mindsets then I guess you have a problem with reading social cues and body language. When I say problem, I mean total inability.
And the OP never mentioned anything about lifting weights or not being fat. All things being equal, being taller is an advantage, but things are never equal.

Yeah, that's just... I mean if you can watch that video and not see two completely different mindsets then I guess you have a problem with reading social cues and body language. When I say problem, I mean total inability.
And the OP never mentioned anything about lifting weights or not being fat. All things being equal, being taller is an advantage, but things are never equal.
The guy even defended himself before body slamming him. I'm explaining why I don't think it's lifefuel.

and Grotesque still looks slightly overweight, which proves laziness.

As a 5'5 manlet, if I go above 150lbs, even if I'm 10%bf, my face will look bloated and fat a'f. I'm cursed with doing cardio for the rest of my life. I'm cursed with being overly confident during job interviews to make up for my height.

fuck tallfags
And it's like this tell the day you die. Fuck this cruel world. We have so many things that are holding us back.

Height is legit for getting respect from people, I'll admit that. Being 6'2" definitely has it's perks.

Won't get you laid if you have an ugly face tho

Cope. At least 3 inches in needed for a solid heightmog

All norms should watch this doc

You are wrong. there r short people and they have a nice face they get girl, but 6 ft man with ugly face gets zero.

How tall are you? Look at Olivier Richters. Just because he's tall, famous youtubers want to do videos with him and he gets to cut in line for expos because he's a tallfag.
That guy is fucking 6’4

1 inch isn't that big of the thing. You can only see the real difference between 2 inches. 5'11 v 6'0 is a funny meme but it's just a meme. Now, 5'11 vs 6'1 or more, that's the real thing.