Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An IncelTearer contacted me about i_a_m_i's hack/shenanigans the other day.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
In the interest of full disclosure, so no one can say I'm hiding anything.

Princess kitty should be in the zoo. Fucking nigger :lul:

Weird of her, probably curiosity and wants to gloat.

You still simpin for her?

Why would you have correspondence with the group of people actively trying to destroy us?

Damn my nigga got in her dms unironically :feelskek:
Didnt they ban you from there though? :lul:

she made fun of Master for getting doxxed despite him never being an asshole to others. fuck that sheboon and why you talking to her :feelswhat:

why are you talking to IT?

Why would you have correspondence with the group of people actively trying to destroy us?

Damn my nigga got in her dms unironically :feelskek:
Didnt they ban you from there though? :lul:

she made fun of Master for getting doxxed despite him never being an asshole to others. fuck that sheboon and why you talking to her :feelswhat:

I didn't reach out to her, she reached out to me.

Nigga she said i probably should go to sleep see ya later. You were texting her all night :feelsjuice:
what were the dms before she asked you about the rogue mod? You guys sharing recipes :feelskek:

Nigga she said i probably should go to sleep see ya later. You were texting her all night :feelsjuice:

what were the dms before she asked you about the rogue mod? You guys sharing recipes :feelskek:

That was from a prior thing. And you were there for that, @Rhaast!

She legit thought that you and i are the same guy? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i appreciate the transparency

They're so obsessed they care about news that happen here, if the site goes down IT will be on suicide watch

lol instead of telling the roastie to fuck off you simp fpr her and give her answers :soy: