Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An incel’s wetdream

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
Bro I had a wet dream yesterday where I was jerking off to some hentai. Fml, my brain knows it’s over so it doesn’t even try to imagine me having sex.

Only good thing is that it was so good I remember saying to myself that this is the best hentai ever :feelshaha:

when I had wet dreams, most of them were me masturbating to fetishes too :feelshaha::feelshaha: only maybe few times it was me being actually intimate:feelshaha: my brain cannot even make scenarios of me being intimate with a foid since it seems so unrealistic, never began :society:

My wetdreams are of a diffERent kind

My wetdreams are of a diffERent kind
CHOose your word wisEly siR. Feds watching :feelswhere:

when I had wet dreams, most of them were me masturbating to fetishes too :feelshaha::feelshaha: only maybe few times it was me being actually intimate:feelshaha: my brain cannot even make scenarios of me being intimate with a foid since it seems so unrealistic, never began :society:
Brutal. Means that deep down on a subconscious level we know it’s really over