Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An Incels Red Line

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
You will die alone. You will never receive a foids affection. You wont ever share your life with someone. You are alone yet you still deny this.

Theres something called an imaginary audience. You feel judged by people that rejected you even if theyre not there nor have you seen them in years. These audience members criticize all your thought and behaviors. Only once youve kicked them out will you find serenity. We know the voices in our mind are from worthless people if we take a moment to observe them. Worthless opinions. Mere demons gaslighting you till you dont hear your own inner voice anymore.

Even some diehard blackpillers still fights with the foids in his mind in his room alone. He knows foids have no value yet he choses to give them attention in his mind. Either thru rebellion or selfloathing.

He choses to harbor the imaginary foids and bullies from the past. Not out of respect as he knows they arent worthy of that. The reason he continues to host their stay is because without the imaginary audience, as cruel as they may be, he will be completely alone. This level of solitude where there isnt any physical or imaginary communication is a very scary concept. The deafening terror of silence. Yet I made this thread to tell you that you must go thru this. You must kick everybody residing in mind out. You must command yourself into courage. And enter the void.

I still remember my past rejections time to time :feelsbadman:

Legit thread.

I still think on a regular basis about the foids that rejected me and treated me like shit and the guys that bullied me.

Theres something called an imaginary audience. You feel judged by people that rejected you even if theyre not there nor have you seen them in years. These audience members criticize all your thought and behaviors.
So true, all my thoughts and actions are influenced by this imaginary audience.

Never been rejected before because never approached anyone before because of being mental.
But I do have fantasies all the time. The fact that naked whores are being shoved down my throat day and night by corporate media doesn't help at all. And if I go out it's full of foids as well. If I were to reach this void you're talking about I'd have to literally live in a cave in an island. Or less dramatically a cabin in the woods.

Last edited:
Legit thread.

I still think on a regular basis about the foids that rejected me and treated me like shit and the guys that bullied me.
"just don't think about it broooo" :soy::soy:

I don't give a fuck anymore i visit this forum in my breaks because i don't have nothing to do no one to call etc.

OVER.

You will die alone. You will never receive a foids affection. You wont ever share your life with someone. You are alone yet you still deny this.

Theres something called an imaginary audience. You feel judged by people that rejected you even if theyre not there nor have you seen them in years. These audience members criticize all your thought and behaviors. Only once youve kicked them out will you find serenity. We know the voices in our mind are from worthless people if we take a moment to observe them. Worthless opinions. Mere demons gaslighting you till you dont hear your own inner voice anymore.

Even some diehard blackpillers still fights with the foids in his mind in his room alone. He knows foids have no value yet he choses to give them attention in his mind. Either thru rebellion or selfloathing.

He choses to harbor the imaginary foids and bullies from the past. Not out of respect as he knows they arent worthy of that. The reason he continues to host their stay is because without the imaginary audience, as cruel as they may be, he will be completely alone. This level of solitude where there isnt any physical or imaginary communication is a very scary concept. The deafening terror of silence. Yet I made this thread to tell you that you must go thru this. You must kick everybody residing in mind out. You must command yourself into courage. And enter the void.

Great post.

I remember all those countless times I've been bullied and rejected (Not only romantically or sexually) like if it was yesterday (I'm talking about things that happened even more than ten years ago, for example). The "imaginary audience" and "psychic vampires" are always in my mind.

being sexually and romantically attracted to them while being blackpilled is torment.

I know that feel pretty well. It's torment.