Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An incel's looksmatch isn't a virgin

LostAllHope

LostAllHope

Greycel
Probably going to get A LOT of shit for this, so hear me out or read the tl;dr before you report me boyos

I think it's fairly uncontroversial when i tell you that males and females have different roles in biology. men are supposed to distribute their seed to as many females as possible and ((nowadays)) foids are the ones that are the selective gender. a foid's job is to select the best possible mate to produce offspring / to mate with.
now, keeping this in mind.
we as incels don't have the opportunity to spread our seed and therefore, fail our biological purpose. we are supposed to mate with as many women as possible and that is (except for fakecels ) zero. no offspring. no mates. no possible partners.
FEMALES who fail their evolutionary/biological purpose are roasties who mate with anybody who shows interest in them (as long as they're 6+ or whatever). they are supposed to be SELECTING which they are failing to do. Evolutionary, they are supposed to have 1 to maybe AT MOST 5/6 partners to produce children with and instead they're ranking up to 50, 100 or worse.
therefore, in the worth we're the SAME. we both fail to do what we're designed to do. whether because of genetics or just deciding to be a slut, roasties & incels are both defectives of nature, degenerates.

so no. our looksmatch isn't a fucking 2 or 3 or 4/10 virgin our age. It's a foid who has been sucking cock since the first time chad smiled at her in elementary school.
for all you retards who want the "GURL THEY DESURVE". this is her. i hope you'll love and cherish her always. make sure to buy her some mints for valentines when she sucks off the next 7/10 under the table that flirts with her.

TL;DR: both roasties and incels fail their purpose. we're equally worthless to the human race.

whole human race is worthless

It's over for cuckmatch maXxing advocates.

It is lolworthy when people here say they’re waiting for a virgin girl.

That’s only 2% of the adult female population when the entirety of them are disgusted by you. Finding a virgin who’ll go out with you is like trying to get a hole in one and then putting on a blindfold.

That’s only 2% of the adult female population when the entirety of them are disgusted by you. Finding a virgin who’ll go out with you is like trying to get a hole in one and then putting on a blindfold.

virgin waifu gfs are real and will embrace us for our suffering after death

Why do you think they use make-up? To hide all the unattractive features that we are forced to expose to the world.

yes bro
in a typical failed family the daughter is a slut and the son is an incel shut-in

Tbh if I had a choice, I wouldn't choose a virgin. And neither would Chad apparently, because they do have a choice and they go after sluts. Maybe they know something these virgin-worshipers don't?

It's over for cuckmatch maXxing advocates.
tbh

no one is "waiting" for a virgin. We would just prefer one.

Hugh iq , now enjoy da ban

also low IQ post. Looksmatch has nothing to do with sexual experience