Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An incel's confession (warning: soy)

Aronian190

Aronian190

Banned
-
It's clear that there is a lot of pain in my subconscious mind. There is a lot of sadness and stress. I cope with the internet. I cope with social media. I cope with online incel communities because of how relatable they are.

What is the painful truth? I am a total loner and loser in real life. Maybe these sites give me a sense of connection with other humans.
Social connection is a fundamental human need, and I have been lonely and rejected for over 50% of my life

But these coping mechanisms never fullfill. They never satiate my hunger. Hence, I am addicted...and addictive behaviors progressively get worse over time. Effectively destroying my ability to function...and ultimately rendering me dysfunctional and NEET

Just android max bro

A real GrAY area of existence.

You're just an incel OP.
We are here for you.

It's clear that there is a lot of pain in my subconscious mind. There is a lot of sadness and stress. I cope with the internet. I cope with social media. I cope with online incel communities because of how relatable they are.

What is the painful truth? I am a total loner and loser in real life. Maybe these sites give me a sense of connection with other humans.
Social connection is a fundamental human need, and I have been lonely and rejected for over 50% of my life

But these coping mechanisms never fullfill. They never satiate my hunger. Hence, I am addicted...and addictive behaviors progressively get worse over time. Effectively destroying my ability to function...and ultimately rendering me dysfunctional and NEET
samesy. i think incels gotta rely on each other more, but most are too low energy to do shit so they act cool and lame online..then again most here seem to be late teens still