Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News An incel to look out for: Robert Petersen

I saw his video and I subbed, this bloke knows his shit.

Looks like a regular Normfag to me

I've seen plenty of men that look like him or even worse that have wives/gfs though. I don't get how he's incel unless he just approaches stacies only
Looks like a regular Normfag to me

I've seen plenty of men that look like him or even worse that have wives/gfs though. I don't get how he's incel unless he just approaches stacies only
Might be a big mentalcel tbh.

How tf is he incel. He’s literally the average american white bloke.

Probably not incel, just a down on his luck normalfag caught up in the shitty state of affairs today

He doesn't have ER charisma, but I'm going to watch his vids anyway. :feelswhere:

He's not ugly for sure. The fact that even guys like him are struggling speaks volumes about our chances

He facemogs me into oblivion

How tf is he incel. He’s literally the average american white bloke.
He's not ugly for sure. The fact that even guys like him are struggling speaks volumes about our chances
He's fakecel. I can say that easily. I'm not even talking about outlier cases here, literally every single day I see men that look like him or worse that have wives or gfs.

Watch his videos. He only gets matches with 1's and 2's landwhales. He's a 5 and sees himself a 5, so he's pretty objective and correct in his own value of smv. He's never gone for a Stacey and just wants a nonfat girl. Watch all his videos before judging him.

He's nailed it that foids look to date up 3 points. His looksmatch work colleague he asked out humiliated him and continued to do so with an"mob" of her female friends.

He gymcels and has a decent frame.

It's just so over for men.

He's fakecel. I can say that easily. I'm not even talking about outlier cases here, literally every single day I see men that look like him or worse that have wives or gfs.
He has a typical normie face and he states in the video that woman have complimented him on his body so he's probably gymmaxxed/has a good frame too

Watch his videos. He only gets matches with 1's and 2's landwhales. He's a 5 and sees himself a 5, so he's pretty objective and correct in his own value of smv. He's never gone for a Stacey and just wants a nonfat girl. Watch all his videos before judging him.

He's nailed it that foids look to date up 3 points. His looksmatch work colleague he asked out humiliated him and continued to do so with an"mob" of her female friends.

Idc though. Nothing anyone says will ever convince me more than what I see irl with my own eyes.

Idc though. Nothing anyone says will ever convince me more than what I see irl with my own eyes.

Where do you live that this normal man wouldn't suffer.

He must be in a shit part of USA with super high obesity.

he's the true definition of a normie but look how over it is for normies that they have to setlle with landwhales and ugly foids and they rarely score anything nowadays they fight for the scraps while chad gets the full meal. If its that bad for them imagine how over it is for us :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

he has hair and isnt ugly i dont buy it. also voice mogs

Well from what I’ve been reading constantly from you younger guys is that standards have risen to ridiculous heights among toilets.

So if that’s true that definitely explains it.

The guy looks like your typical turbo normie who should undeniably and unsurprisingly have it all at this point in his life ie he should be married to a relatively attractive blonde low tier Stacy and they should have a large home together with a massive white picket fence and be working on creating their 5th or 6th child at the moment.

He mogs me to oblivion. I'd kill to get his looks and height, at least its something to work with.

His name was Robert Paulso....Petersen.

Well from what I’ve been reading constantly from you younger guys is that standards have risen to ridiculous heights among toilets.

So if that’s true that definitely explains it.

The guy looks like your typical turbo normie who should undeniably and unsurprisingly have it all at this point in his life ie he should be married to a relatively attractive blonde low tier Stacy and they should have a large home together with a massive white picket fence and be working on creating their 5th or 6th child at the moment.
Idk about younger zoomers. This guy looks like an older millennial though, and I know for 100% certain that millennial foid standards aren't high enough for this guy to not be able to get his looksmatch or maybe 1 point lower.

He’s not good looking but is for sure more normie than incel.

He mogs me brutally. He's an incel?

Holy fuck it is indeed over for terasubhumans like me